The future (1 Viewer)

jblack01

HSC
Is there anyone else out there who is not 100% sure on what they wanna do when they finish school?

kcqn93

HSC
i was considering commerce + law but i don't really want to be lawyer or solicitor... i might go for engineering + commerce but then again i don't really like physics or anything to do with science...

i just want a decent salary and to live a peaceful life... haha

muzeikchun852

HSC
i was considering commerce + law but i don't really want to be lawyer or solicitor... I might go for engineering + commerce but then again i don't really like physics or anything to do with science...

i just want a decent salary and to live a peaceful life... Haha
+1.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
the last thing I was extremely interested in was psychology.. I'm still pretty interested in that, so unless I suddenly discover some other super-amazing-awesome course I'll just go with that I guess.
atm I just want hsc to be over ><

chrisnumber1

HSC
its one billion times easier once you get your atar, i was choosing between law,science, engineering, accountancy and actuarial studies, so basically no idea. before i got my mark i was like wtf? but then once you get your marks you relaise what you can do and what you really want to, not just what you put down for no apparent reason

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
what you want to do with yourself after school when you're in school is always subject to change. believe me.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm tossing up between 4-8 degrees, I was thinking Eco/Comm but i dont wanna do comm, so idk... a few things in mind.

HSC
I want to do Commerce/Law at UNSW but since the ATAR for that is crazy...I'm not sure. I'm definitely going to try but in reality 97 + is my ATAR aim. I 'll probably try to transfer after first year of uni. I'd be happy to do Commerce at UNSW too.

twistedrebel

HSC
so many commerce students,
high density of Asians in this thread

ar7

HSC
i was considering commerce + law but i don't really want to be lawyer or solicitor... I might go for engineering + commerce but then again i don't really like physics or anything to do with science...

I just want to live a peaceful life... Haha
+1

HSC
Uni Grad
hmm i don't even know what i wanna do now these days

i'm tossing between international relations, political science, commerce, history, mathematics, education, music and theater....

the problem is that idk whether if it'll be easy to find a job on the degrees you'd get from the arts.... but since i really like them i wanna do them

i still like mathematics, but not as much as the humanities, although it'll be easier to find a job... and same with education

mamoz

HSC
its one billion times easier once you get your atar, i was choosing between law,science, engineering, accountancy and actuarial studies, so basically no idea. Before i got my mark i was like wtf? But then once you get your marks you relaise what you can do and what you really want to, not just what you put down for no apparent reason
&

what you want to do with yourself after school when you're in school is always subject to change. Believe me.
+1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)