We made a mistake with Rudd, didn't we? (2 Viewers)

Do you wish Howard had won the last election?

• Yes. Howard was the man we need for the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Re: Rudd was not a mistake - let's compare him to Tony Abbot. :p

quotes or gtfo
read through the fucking thread our arguement spans like 20 pages at least. on Howard vs Rudd he has lost I'm pretty sure every single time

however if u mean the quote about him not knowing anything its in my sig just click the link

slugboy

In your mums house. Ill be waiting for you.
HSC

read through the fucking thread our arguement spans like 20 pages at least. on Howard vs Rudd he has lost I'm pretty sure every single time

however if u mean the quote about him not knowing anything its in my sig just click the link
here's an argument, if we got howard in then WorkChoices would still be in effect, which would mean that i would have a hard time getting a job, never mind keeping it.

besides, howard was going to retire anyway which meant that we would end up with Costello, without even voting for him.

im not saying that we should keep rudd, but the past is over, if we are woried about the debt then the fault is not with Rudd, he has actually tried to improve education, among other things. if you are worried about the economy, remember this:

People are more important than money, so fuck off

What has howard done for this past 10 or so years? GST and WorkChoices, thats what.

Of the upcoming election, Abbott has ripped off Rudd's previous campain slogan (Kevin 07) with "Tony10". Not only that, but Abbott doesn't even have any plans for the future if he does get in.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

here's an argument, if we got howard in then WorkChoices would still be in effect, which would mean that i would have a hard time getting a job, never mind keeping it.

besides, howard was going to retire anyway which meant that we would end up with Costello, without even voting for him.

im not saying that we should keep rudd, but the past is over, if we are woried about the debt then the fault is not with Rudd, he has actually tried to improve education, among other things. if you are worried about the economy, remember this:

What has howard done for this past 10 or so years? GST and WorkChoices, thats what.

Of the upcoming election, Abbott has ripped off Rudd's previous campain slogan (Kevin 07) with "Tony10". Not only that, but Abbott doesn't even have any plans for the future if he does get in.
first point with work choices you were more likely to get a job and keep it so idk wtf you are talking about?

second point, so?

it is Rudds fault we are in debt

improving education shouldn't be about getting laptops that kids don't use properly and smart boards that teachers don't use because its time wasting and most don't use them by choice.

money equals wealth, wealth equals a good standard of living for people so you can fuck off?

Howard last ten years paid off a fuck load of debt and improved counter terrorist measures whilst carefully budgeting so we didn't A go into more debt B didn't waste money and C kept inflation rates down by not asking for more money.
of course the RBA thinks that an inflation rate of 2-3% is best for the economy which is ridiculous.

lastly this debate is not about Abbot keep on topic

slugboy

HSC

first point with work choices you were more likely to get a job and keep it so idk wtf you are talking about?

second point, so?

it is Rudds fault we are in debt

improving education shouldn't be about getting laptops that kids don't use properly and smart boards that teachers don't use because its time wasting and most don't use them by choice.

money equals wealth, wealth equals a good standard of living for people so you can fuck off?

Howard last ten years paid off a fuck load of debt and improved counter terrorist measures whilst carefully budgeting so we didn't A go into more debt B didn't waste money and C kept inflation rates down by not asking for more money.
of course the RBA thinks that an inflation rate of 2-3% is best for the economy which is ridiculous.

lastly this debate is not about Abbot keep on topic

the GFC plugened us into dept, which was caused by economists. are you that fucking narrow minded that you think that Rudd single handledly caused the GFC?

BTW enconomists jobs include making money harder to get hold of, so how does money make people happy?

It makes people want to buy things, they encounter a brief moment of happyness (they have money) then they spend it and they are sad again.

Do you really believe that money is the centre of all, even though economists have screwed up the economy.

Rudd may have wasted money on laptops that don't work (im using one right now) but at least he CARED, which is something at Howard, Turnbull, Fraiser, Abbot and YOU have all failed at.

Money doesnt make people happy, it evokes compulsive behavior.

How bad would life be without money; 10,000 years ago humanity survived without economists so why can't we.

Because of your beloved economists, my family can't afford our house anymore.

None of Rudd's policies have affected our immediate way of life, so WHO THE FUCK CARES???

also it says at the top "Re: Rudd was not a mistake - let's compare him to Tony Abbot. :p" so therefore the topic has changed and now we can talk about Abbot all we want

I know this is off topic but i dont give a shit.

Last edited:

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

the GFC plugened us into dept, which was caused by economists. are you that fucking narrow minded that you think that Rudd single handledly caused the GFC?

BTW enconomists jobs include making money harder to get hold of, so how does money make people happy?

It makes people want to buy things, they encounter a brief moment of happyness (they have money) then they spend it and they are sad again.

Do you really believe that money is the centre of all, even though economists have screwed up the economy.

Rudd may have wasted money on laptops that don't work (im using one right now) but at least he CARED, which is something at Howard, Turnbull, Fraiser, Abbot and YOU have all failed at.

Money doesnt make people happy, it evokes compulsive behavior.

How bad would life be without money; 10,000 years ago humanity survived without economists so why can't we.

Because of your beloved economists, my family can't afford our house anymore.

None of Rudd's policies have affected our immediate way of life, so WHO THE FUCK CARES???

I know this is off topic but i dont give a shit.
GFC was a loss to creditors, Rudd didn't need to accumulate an unnecessary debt of 315 billion from reckless stimulus spending on Australia did he?

lol wtf "economist make it harder for people to get money" that makes absolutely no sense

economists prior to the gfc haven't screwed up the economy just look towards the Central banking system which is government owned if you want the answer.

though of course economists who believe in the Keynesian style of thought have indeed fucked up the economy

lol don't tell me you're some crazy anarcho-syndicalist with this 10000 years ago it was awesome talk

i hate most economists right now because they are all left wing nut heads but they didn't cause you to not be able to afford a house

polices that have affected us hmm its called the STIMULUS PACKAGE yes preventing the re allocation of capital and labour is such a wonderful thing. making Australian citizens for the next 20 years pay a large sum of their income to the government to pay off their insane debt which i can definitely say u will be when Rudd wins the next election and raises taxes.

oh yea and don't get me started on the epic failure which was the insulation scheme

money in society is everything

Last edited:

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A

1. Prove it

2. PROVE IT FAGGOT
mate the GFC is due the the expanding of the money supply around the world from central banks. this causes a credit boom and combines with artificially lowered interest rates set by the fed in America. you get the whole what goes up must come down situation. sub prime loans were merely a trigger that was going to be caused by any number of booming industries but they were first. this same credit boom and bust happens every ten years or so i point you to the 2001 crisis 91 recession and 1980's recession and so on and so forth

money is everything without money you can't but good and services which u need to live. if you don't this system go live in the fucking desert of Tunisia or something.

so to sum up not the economist fault that the GFC happened and money is everything

Last edited:

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
all of what I'm saying is common knowledge, you don't need a degree in economics to figure out why the gfc happened or that u need money to survive in modern day society

slugboy

HSC
all of what I'm saying is common knowledge, you don't need a degree in economics to figure out why the gfc happened or that u need money to survive in modern day society
whatever, i have my own honorable values, you have your pathetic money/power driven values, lets hug and make up.

Really, who cares?

ill admit defeat because im getting bored of you constant demands that we see reason, so ill just leave this here:

We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect US

P.S. Check this Encyclopedia Dramatica Article about Rudd http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Kevin_Rudd
P.P.S Here is ED's article about Howard http://encyclopediadramatica.com/John_Howard

Last edited:

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
whatever, i have my own honorable values, you have your pathetic money/power driven values, lets hug and make up.

Really, who cares?

ill admit defeat because im getting bored of you constant demands that we see reason, so ill just leave this here:

music to my ears just know i hate john Howard and Kevin Rudd pretty equally it was just a case of lessor of two evils

Super King

HSC
Malcolm Turnbull was the greatest thing to grace Australian parliament since Paul Keating, but people like all of you were too busy deepthroating the cock of the "glorious" General Secretary of the Australian Union, Chairman Rudd.

slugboy

HSC

0bs3n3

HSC

Sigh. Actually you would have an easier time finding a job because the workplace would be much more flexible.

Yes, he has TRIED to improve education but has failed, like every other policy he has tried to implement.

Rudd ripped off his slogan from the American's (very common over there). Plus I'm pretty sure Abbott has a plan for the future, he did write that book after all (Battlelines).

Why would you vote for a party that can't even spell their own name right?

EDIT: Good job posting labor party propaganda as your sources, dumbass.

Super King

HSC

Really, who cares?

P.S. Check this Encyclopedia Dramatica Article about Rudd Kevin Rudd - Encyclopedia Dramatica
P.P.S Here is ED's article about Howard John Howard - Encyclopedia Dramatica

Oh god. More fucking newfags.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)