Disrespect for teachers (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Because a lot of 16-18 year olds think that since they're either legally considered an adult, or close to being one, they can't be treated as a subordinate. Most lack any form of maturity to deal with teachers. This happens at my school. Mostly with females.

Also, some teachers are crappy, yes. But I'm sure threatening their authority would help a situation/relationship.

showy

HSC
Some teachers are just terrible, straight up.

Though there is a definite line which shouldn't be crossed with genuine, interested teachers.

chrisnumber1

HSC
+1 to that part.

the other part is not true when you go to an all boys school XD
i went to an all boys school and the respect increased 10 fold, mainly becuase teachers started treating you like people with lives and then you treated them the same way. its a different kind of respect, however if the teacher didnt show respect and/or was a shit teacher, it was on! but wnd of the day senior students(the ones who want to be there) just want to get their work done

ReNG

HSC
Teachers that DO care about the students = students like =)
Teachers that are there for the money and DON'T GIVE A CRAP about students = students dislike (hate is a very strong word, so i use dislike xD)

ReNG

HSC
nope not at all. im just guessing, cause i had this teacher a few years ago that just comes in and leaves us there and we learn nothing. =="

Official

Bring it on
HSC
There are some teachers that I do indeed disrespect; they can't teach, resulting in me losing motivation and hating the subject and the teacher.

But on the whole, I respect most of my teachers.

HSC
Uni Grad
Only fucksticks disrespect teachers (where such disrespect is demonstrated by not following instructions / arguing with them / other ways of being a punk-arse bitch).

I don't think it's right to disrespect them because they can't teach so long as they are trying. Though certainly it does cause resentment and frustration and shit toward them.

Explosions_Hurt

HSC
Only fucksticks disrespect teachers (where such disrespect is demonstrated by not following instructions / arguing with them / other ways of being a punk-arse bitch).

I don't think it's right to disrespect them because they can't teach so long as they are trying. Though certainly it does cause resentment and frustration and shit toward them.
Guys, if they're trying, then that's all we can ask for!

You need to get over this pussy shit you've got going.

ChemQueenDoreen

HSC
All of you students are so rude and insolent! Grow up; you are all seniors! Didn't your parents teach you any manners? This is why I'm not sending my daughters to a public school. They will only become barbaric girls like the ones in my Chemsitry class. All teaches can teach. They all got the same training at University so it can never be the teacher's fault. It's always the lazy insolent student's fault.If I had all of your home phone numbers then I would ring up all your parents right now and complain to them on how spoilt children you all are. if only they let me use the cane like in Fiji! Then I would set all of you straight. Teachers are more significant to you than your parents. They deserve much more respect! Your arguments are all flawed! All teachers are very nice and hardworking and would do anything for their student's success. But how do student's repay them? They fail their exams! They write other names on their exam papers! They bully their teachers. That's what happened to me. I even spoonfeed my students when they don't understand. I work very hard for my students and all they've ever shown me is disrespect. In my opinion you all just have bad parents who don't know how to look raise children. this is why I get angry and and sorry for my Chemistry class at the same time! If only I was their mother. They would be such better people.

Oh yes and all of you have very poor spelling, punctuation and grammar compared to me. Are you all ESL?

Last edited:

twistedrebel

HSC
lol, this thread's epic. Most of the people saying they disrespect their teachers, i bet most dont even talk in class.

Also not all teachers can teach. Uni degree really doesnt show you how to teach. I know people without a education degree, but great private tutors, and people with uni degree's just fail at teaching.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
All of you students are so rude and insolent! Grow up; you are all seniors! Didn't your parents teach you any manners? This is why I'm not sending my daughters to a public school. They will only become barbaric girls like the ones in my Chemsitry class. All teaches can teach. They all got the same training at University so it can never be the teacher's fault. It's always the lazy insolent student's fault.If I had all of your home phone numbers then I would ring up all your parents right now and complain to them on how spoilt children you all are. if only they let me use the cane like in Fiji! Then I would set all of you straight. Teachers are more significant to you than your parents. They deserve much more respect! Your arguments are all flawed! All teachers are very nice and hardworking and would do anything for their student's success. But how do student's repay them? They fail their exams! They write other names on their exam papers! They bully their teachers. That's what happened to me. I even spoonfeed my students when they don't understand. I work very hard for my students and all they've ever shown me is disrespect. In my opinion you all just have bad parents who don't know how to look raise children. this is why I get angry and and sorry for my Chemistry class at the same time! If only I was their mother. They would be such better people.

Oh yes and all of you have very poor spelling, punctuation and grammar compared to me. Are you all ESL?
You fail with your spelling, punctuation and grammar.

HSC
Uni Grad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)