• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tony Abbott - Do you want him as PM? (3 Viewers)

You think the 2010-11 Federal Election should go to the:

• Labor Party under Kevin Rudd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal Party under Tony Abbott

• Other

• Total voters

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
the majority of your posts are you winging about this.

you have made your point now say something else, stop repeating yourself or gtfo.
you represent one of those voters

you only care about what the intended result is not what the actual result is or the effects it will have on other things. your support for Rudd is based on this was thinking.

Lauchlan

HSC
yall need a black man in yo faggot parliamenrt

a black man would straighten shit out

black people dont even need to spend no money

we self sufficient motherfuckers
please stop talking like that.

and stop talking about about american politics - theres a thread for that - this is australian politics ie. rudd v. abbott v. other

Lauchlan

HSC
you represent one of those voters

you only care about what the intended result is not what the actual result is or the effects it will have on other things. your support for Rudd is based on this was thinking.
not necessarily. i, like many others, make comparisons between candidates.

rudd in my opinion (this could change of course) is still the best man for the next political term.

since i find myself with no comparison at many times with tony and his lack of policy - it is often difficult to make such comparisons.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
not necessarily. i, like many others, make comparisons between candidates.

rudd in my opinion (this could change of course) is still the best man for the next political term.

since i find myself with no comparison at many times with tony and his lack of policy - it is often difficult to make such comparisons.
u do know that up until about 6 weeks out from the election Rudds only policy was sign Kyoto. Liberal ideology is center right. which means less interference in the market more emphasis on freedom. only down side is freedom in his view means anything that doesn't go against the bible, that of which i can live with and what most Australians who fall into the religious category would support.

Rudd is socially conservative too if you havn't noticed?

the difference between him and Abbot on such issues would be negligible

what we need right now is someone who supports business not tries to cripple them.

Rudds new tax scheme is so poorly timed. right now is a time where we need to lower taxes as much as we possibly humanly can

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
So Tony Abbott is catholic.

So fucking what?

Rudd's a srs Christfag too, only difference is that the media NEVER ask him about his Christian views on anything.

Who proposed the mandatory internet filter? LABOR

Who's been banning shit since they got in? LABOR.

Who's categorically ruled out legalising gay marriage? LABOR.

No one can provide any fucking evidence so far that Abbott would start imposing his morality via laws.

Also, not a liberalfag here, just the facts.

Lauchlan

HSC
u do know that up until about 6 weeks out from the election Rudds only policy was sign Kyoto. Liberal ideology is center right. which means less interference in the market more emphasis on freedom. only down side is freedom in his view means anything that doesn't go against the bible, that of which i can live with and what most Australians who fall into the religious category would support.

Rudd is socially conservative too if you havn't noticed?

the difference between him and Abbot on such issues would be negligible

what we need right now is someone who supports business not tries to cripple them.

Rudds new tax scheme is so poorly timed. right now is a time where we need to lower taxes as much as we possibly humanly can
i agree with about half of this.

and i will make one point - signing kyoto is better than nothing.

Lauchlan

HSC
So Tony Abbott is catholic.

So fucking what?

Rudd's a srs Christfag too, only difference is that the media NEVER ask him about his Christian views on anything. Thats true.

Who proposed the mandatory internet filter? LABOR Tony doesnt oppose it the idea of a filter.

Who's been banning shit since they got in? LABOR. Like? Be specific.

Who's categorically ruled out legalising gay marriage? LABOR. Liberals have the exact same view you pathetic idiot.

Here:

YouTube - Tony Abbott on Homosexuality and Gay Marriage

No one can provide any fucking evidence so far that Abbott would start imposing his morality via laws.

That's debatable.

Also, not a liberalfag here, just the facts.
Most of this are poorly-constructed opinionated responses.
My answers are in red. Respond to those.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
so you agree that liberal and labor are no worse or better than each other on social liberties

great!

then all that's left is to choose whether you want untenable 'jobs for the boys' spending on useless shit (Lab) or not (lib)!

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
so you agree that liberal and labor are no worse or better than each other on social liberties

great!

then all that's left is to choose whether you want untenable 'jobs for the boys' spending on useless shit (Lab) or not (lib)!
as i have been trying to point out

basically it comes down to who is better with the economy that of which Liberal is

HSC
scubasteveo mate

put lauchlan on ignore please

he is retarded beyond words

you are better than this

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
That's sad. Tony is trying to put his opinions onto children. That's not professional at all.
oh plz that is what every government does around the world does. sneak their opinions into the education system

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)