The Woolworths Thread (2 Viewers)

HSC
sorry for the double post, but this is kind of funny/sad.

just came back from centrelink. I don't think that I posted it on here, but on friday some feral bogan woman declared me too stupid to work at woolworths because I 'couldn't count'. On Saturday, her daughter noticed me when they were buying smokes and said to her mum 'oh mum, there's that shitcunt from yesterday'. Today, I'm in centrelink, they're there. The mother said to me on my way out (they were in the jobseeker line) "lost your job have you?". I just laughed and walked off.

Fucking weirdo.

HSC

just came back from centrelink. I don't think that I posted it on here, but on friday some feral bogan woman declared me too stupid to work at woolworths because I 'couldn't count'. On Saturday, her daughter noticed me when they were buying smokes and said to her mum 'oh mum, there's that shitcunt from yesterday'. Today, I'm in centrelink, they're there. The mother said to me on my way out (they were in the jobseeker line) "lost your job have you?". I just laughed and walked off.

Fucking weirdo.
Charming characters, God Woolworths has turned me into a person who doesn't give a shit about alot of people who have nil respect for me

Harry778

HSC
Lol to drunk people. I do 15.00-24.00 once a month on a tuesday night on smoke shop and OMG they all come out after 10 I swear! I always keep the hold up alarm next to the me LOL..

Harry778

HSC
Lol Harry, try having your first close ever on a friday night, there are even more drunks then! I practically shat myself when I read the roster!!
Haha! Yeah they are pretty bad on friday nights. Thankfully..I'm only there till 10.30 every second friday.

HSC
We have had our fair share of drunks at our store, Sunday morning 9:30, woolworths liquor waiting to be opened and we open liquor at 10 they were out the front drinking jim beam cans with no shirt on and boardies and shoeless, once ten hit they were in and out again with 2 new cases of jim beam. eww

brookie94

HSC
No not me......:p, my idiot customers.
I had a guy come through at 11am last wednesday with a can of whipped cream, he was so off his face, fairly sure he was high, and ask me what we could do with it.
Could not keep a straight face.
I seem to remember you had a night exactly the same as that about 2 weeks ago :p
got home at 11AM haha

HSC
I practically shat myself when I read the roster!!
My roster this week is wacked!

Tuesday: Operator 17:00-19:30
20:00-24:30 Supervision
Thursday: 15:00-24:30 Supervision
Saturday: 8:15-17:15 Supervision
Sunday: 5:00-8:30 Smokeshop
9:15-12:15 Operator

also, no warning to the massive change of my contract.

Harry778

HSC
thats not a regular occurance though :p
great night though.

on topic, a store near me now has self serve! i love it (as a customer, perhaps i wouldn't if i needed to work with it).
Words cannot explain how much I FUCKING HATE self serve! (working on them) I only do like..1 shift a month haha. Worsttt ever. At first everyone was like ZOMG its gonna be so fun..now we have trouble finding people to get trained for it.

Also, there is this 24 hour coles near my house with self serve and I was wondering if they never close, how to they "replenish funds"? Would they have to close off self serve and refill the money in the cash office?

HSC
Words cannot explain how much I FUCKING HATE self serve! (working on them) I only do like..1 shift a month haha. Worsttt ever. At first everyone was like ZOMG its gonna be so fun..now we have trouble finding people to get trained for it.
as a customer, i love it because this store has the most dipshit operators who have no understanding of red/yellow/green customers (i am very much a red the majority of the time).

NNS7

HSC
N/A
as a customer, i love it because this store has the most dipshit operators who have no understanding of red/yellow/green customers (i am very much a red the majority of the time).
lol me too I'm like "don't talk to me and give me a plastic bag!" In my own store I'm like "I don't want to know about it, and check the dsp. & demands cause that end looks shit! Bye!"

yoddle

is cool
HSC

Fucking weirdo.
Hahahahaha you should have smashed them up. It is centrelink after all.

Lol Harry, try having your first close ever on a friday night, there are even more drunks then! I practically shat myself when I read the roster!!
Mmmm Friday and Saturday 2400s are bad! One night some friends and I went into my old Woolies to order a taxi from the taxi phone and there were these bogans there annoying the shit out of everyone, then the followed us through the car park and out on the street and played bogan mind games with us about bashing us. They called me "computer man", i have no idea why. Twas awkward.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Yeh do that "i can't serve those people" thing. I've always wanted to.

One day when I was supervising this woman was like "I can't serve that black guy because he burnt down my Mum's house."

But actually I think she was just really racist because he always seemed nice and not of the arsonist sort.

HSC
Yeh do that "i can't serve those people" thing. I've always wanted to.

One day when I was supervising this woman was like "I can't serve that black guy because he burnt down my Mum's house."

But actually I think she was just really racist because he always seemed nice and not of the arsonist sort.
I told my SM about Friday and Saturdays incidents, he said I should have told them that I was too stupid to know where their smokes were.

(They only smoke JPS Red, so not too much lost by way of sales.)

Will definitely tell the grocery manager, she already had beef with these two even before Friday (she was one of the first managers to try and help me when they abused me).

HSC
I was kinda scared, these people now recognise me out of Woolworths. Seriously considering never serving them again.
Yeah, I had a customer on my holiday RECOGNISE ME! I was on a cruise boat with about 2,000 other people and she points at me and says, "Do You work at woolworths!?" and before I used to serve her she was a sour bitch to me and now she's nice as hell to me.

and sigh of relief, that my store always closes at 22:00 :jump:

yoddle

is cool
HSC
You told that story before. But I'm pretty sure I've duplicated on Woolworths-related stories. I guess there aren't many to go round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)