Who's getting pokemon black and white? (1 Viewer)

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
A lot of these pokemons suck. I'm not even one of those "1ST GEN FOREVER" faggots, but they're pretty fug and a lot are useless/weak so far.

Up to Dragon type gym, I've been using only Sawk (strongest cunt, adamant nature too), Emboar (a bit of a shit cunt) and Stoutland (biggest shit cunt but has crunch to hit ghosts and shit).

Has anyone noticed how shit the music is? It's like they used a midi horn for 90% of everything.

HSC
Yeah, I agree that the designers of these new pokemon didn't do the best job. Although I like a lot of the new type combinations available in BW.

I don't really listen to the music, I'm usually playing while watching TV.

I now have all of the pokemon for my final team (four listed above + electric spider and fire ghost). Will battle the sixth gym leader soon.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
this is the best version ever

it actually has a pretty cool story for once

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
sp the electric eel is pretty good and i think i'll be using that instead of the spider that i planned on using.
eel is pure electric, and it's ability is levitate. only weakness is ground and now, unless someone uses the move gravity, knock down, or the opponent has the ability mold breaker, ground moves cant even it it! :)

and yeah i find it interesting that the bad guys wanna stop ppl confining pokemon when they do it themself. i spose they'll explain more later on, ive only jsut got the dragon skull back from the baddies.

also that centipede pokemon looks pretty sweeet.

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm pleasantly surprised at how non fug a lot of these new ones are, but I'm not very far into it so can't really say.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I'm surprised at how little effort they put into the design and names. Seriously, Trubbish, what the fuck? Also, ducklett.

HSC
sp the electric eel is pretty good and i think i'll be using that instead of the spider that i planned on using.
eel is pure electric, and it's ability is levitate. only weakness is ground and now, unless someone uses the move gravity, knock down, or the opponent has the ability mold breaker, ground moves cant even it it! :)

@_@ It's like a zapdos without the rock or ice weaknesses. I really should pay more attention to abilities, but I still haven't moved on from my glory GSC days.

The babby electric spider looks cuter so I will be using it still tho.

PS. Is it just me, or does the forum keep repeating words that are at the end of a line of writing?

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
I'm surprised at how little effort they put into the design and names. Seriously, Trubbish, what the fuck? Also, ducklett.
I don't think anything has changed, i mean muk. seel. diglett. We just grew up, lol

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i think its stupid how they have made pokemen that are similar to older ones.
trubbish is muk v2.
the pigeon is another generic bird you find in the beginning of game. (best intro bird was staraptor by far)
conkeldurr (hurrdurr) is like the machamp evo's v2, it even evolves in the same way.
that ugly toad reminds me of poliwrath's evolutionary line.
the 3 elementary monkeys are ugly and stupid and the fire one, panswear, reminds me of chimchar from the prevoius gen.
beartic is an ice version of ursaring.
swanna is another pointless pokemon like peilpper (and the new gen version of pelipper).
zebstrika or whatever is an electric version of rapidash.
raindeer one reminds me of stantler.

and then the "original" ones are like a fkn snowflake or ice cream :/

but there are some that i love. like the axe head dragon, the 3 headed dragon/dark type. basically there are actually cool dragons in this game who, for once, arent 4x weak to ice.
also the chandelier one (ghost/fire) is pretty cool too. and i like the dark/steel guy covered in blades, and that rock thing gigalith looks completely bad ass.

also fire/fighting is getting old after the 3rd time, they should try out some new combo's for starters.
water/fighting maybe? grass/flying, fire/steel, water/dark, etc.

bascially they need to employ me.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Fire fighting is pissing me off, I don't like my fire type having so many weaknesses. Water and steel was an awesome combo.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
fire needs to be cool again, instead of making it some ugly monkey or a pig.
coolest fire starter was blaziken or charizard.

water steel was insane in terms of resistances (and poison immunity woo!), too bad empoleon had a crappy movepool lol.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
charizard was pretty generic looking imo... whereas infernape is awesome because he's based on the same thing as goku

also this

HSC
Re-useable TMs are amazing, except I keep forgetting that they are reuseable and saving them for future use.

I like the way the battle sequences have been sped up - makes grass levelling a lot faster.

About to face 8th gym leader.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)