Who's getting pokemon black and white? (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i have had at least 1 game from each gen since red version, 12 years motherfucker :cool:

training up my victini for bug (3rd) gym. it has a neutral nature but for some reason it's defence and attack is a little lower than the rest of its stats (even tho all its base stats are 100), so gonna vs some pokedudes who give me attack ev's.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
also i want a sandshrew v2 for electric gym.
argh so much i want :[
sandshrew v2, electric eel, super axe dragon, mienshao

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
you mean excadrill? he is making people ragequit in competitive right now, lol

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Zekrom vs Reshiram hmmmmmmmmmmm...................

i like zekrom better because electric>>>>fire imo

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Yeah that. Why ragequit? Hoe is excadrill being used? Moveset/ability etc.
In guessing something to do with sandstorm doubling it's speed, then Swords dance, then proceed to sweep?

Also zekrom looks cooler to me than reshiram

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Ok it's defenses are crap but has high base hp which I spose makes up for it. Also the boatload of resistances thanks to an interesting type combo and 2 immunities.
Attack is great. Drill liner sounds cool but isn't as good as earthquake.
Access to sandstorm which, thanks to either of it's abilities, boosts it's att a bit or doubles speed (plus the standard 50% increase in spdef that rock/ground/steel types get from sandstorms).

Id go with the speeddoubling ability, ev's inattack and hp, or split between hp/att/speed, 252/128/128, nature that favours speed and lowers spatt (jolly iirc), and moveset shall be sandstorm, swords dance, earthquake, and something else. Doesn't learn any good steelmoves, so maybe something to take on one of it's weaknesses, like aerial ace. Or maybe brick break or shadow claw to give it a more range of targets.

Do want!

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Wow lol excadrill sounds better than I thought after analysing it. I think I'll use this instead of golurk for my main team, then ev train another one for battling online and the battle tower.

We so gotta battle eack other after finishing the story and e4 =D
(all of us bosers)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
he has like 700 attack after a swords dance and over 600 speed in the sand

plus they give him balloon so he only has 2 weaknesses

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
there's a balloon hold item?

actually i think i remember reading about it some time before the game cam out, makes the holder levitate or somethign? naaiiiice

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
God, you guys are sad. Working out EVs and Natures and shit. I just go "ooo, I want that Pokemanz to use." And I'm set. I like collecting things, hence why my Johto Pokedex is complete in HG.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
i don't reset for natures etc. during in-game

also how did you get a legit celebi?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
well i like making and breaking my battle frontier records, and you sure as hell cant do that without paying attention to natures and ev's, and tactical movesets, and team options.

HSC
God, you guys are sad. Working out EVs and Natures and shit. I just go "ooo, I want that Pokemanz to use." And I'm set. I like collecting things, hence why my Johto Pokedex is complete in HG.
Yeah I am like this too. Except for the enjoying collecting pokemon part; I just like killing things.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
latest version where i actually went around and caught as much as i could was emerald version (i have 303 pokemon in there, most i've ever had in any pokemon game).
i've just gotten bored of catching them all, and gotten more into the battle tower.

it's super satisfying when you fly through the first 14 rounds of the battle tower, then the next 7 get reeeally fkn hard.
my current battle tower team in heartgold is garchomp, zapdos and blissey. i lost to someones tyrannitar, so i need something that can counter tyrannitars, preferably some sort of fighting type, though i've been considering replacing blissey with vaporeon, but i really love my blissey =(
lots of thinking to do regarding which 3 you wanna use (single battle poke limit is 3 pokemen, and cant be holding the same items, and cant be 3 of the same pokemon).

i wanna actually start battling people online though.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I get sick of wild Pokemon, it's like "Oh, just fuck off. I want to hurry along with the story and beat the gym leaders."

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
use repel, derr.
repel repels wild pokemon that are below the level of the first pokemon in ur party, so better have your highest level poke at the front.
also anyone with the ability 'intimidate' reduces wild pokemon encounter rate (halves it iirc).

i like how the dude in the gym who helps you now gives you bottles of fresh water.

also omg i want drillbur for the electric gym but i need electric badge to gain access to the area where i can find it =(

edit: no i can backtrack to the cave near the beginning and find it there in ground shaking spots !! =D

Last edited:

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
just beat the electric gym with yamask and lilligant

quiver dance is insane

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)