Fred Nile is now running NSW (5 Viewers)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
no but that's not my point. my point is that he doesn't think ethics classes are morally correct but he supports the shooters party. He is indirectly putting guns on a higher moral ground than ethics classes. They should either be on the same level or ethics classes should be considered as more moral than guns.

HSC
guns are just objects son they arent moral they arent immoral lol cmon
i dont think his affiliation with the shooters party has much to do with guns anyway. moreso they both love jesus, hate reffos and they need alliances to have any sort of power

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
surely the greens or the ALP could join with the Coalition to help pass their bill and save the ethics classes?

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
surely the greens or the ALP could join with the Coalition to help pass their bill and save the ethics classes?
Why would the Greens or ALP agree to the Coalition's plan to rationalise public service wage increases? It's completely in their interest to do watch Nile wreak havoc.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Fred Nile's son was my year 9 PE teacher

mirakon

nigga
HSC
guns are just objects son they arent moral they arent immoral lol cmon
i dont think his affiliation with the shooters party has much to do with guns anyway. moreso they both love jesus, hate reffos and they need alliances to have any sort of power
true guns themselves aren't immoral or moral, but gun usage can be deemed moral or immoral.

even if his affiliation isn't directly related to gun usage, it still sends the wrong message of double standards if he allies with them. It means they value power more than principles.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
i don't see how there's a double standard

they're both united to Stop The Extreme Greens

Garygaz

HSC
fred nile is a champion for the dignity of the human race

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
James you are too partisan for your own good.

HSC
"Our party thanks Almighty God and the NSW voters that we now hold the ''balance of prayer and responsibility'' and not the pagan Greens."

im ded

HSC
"I agree with the teaching of ethics in NSW schools, colleges and universities, provided it is based on history's greatest teacher of ethics, the Lord Jesus Christ"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)