• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The greatest mistakes in ~history~ (2 Viewers)

Lentern

HSC
I didn't read about religion from the SMH thanks mate, I read the Bible and then read some amazingly accurate historical books on such amazing events as idk, the church stagnating the progress of mankind for ~1500 years. cool story eh
Hey look it's another thing Katie hates.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
bos takes yet another muslim's rational-thinking virginity

how many is that now

LonelyWolf

HSC
haha love it how people (atheists) think that if all religions were dissolved, the world would become perfect with absolute peace and rational thinking.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
fact: athiests believe that if all humans were killed there wouldn't be any more human-related problems

Garygaz

HSC
Can you please research your history before you make sweeping statements like this? How old did people get married 1400 years ago??? at the age of 25 after they've gotten a uni degree? well NEWSFLASH!! THAT DIDNT HAPPEN BACK THEN! if mohammed was a rapist then so was every other man during that era, and if you believe that then that shows an inability to understand the past and how things have changed since then.
Mohammed said, “I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah” (Al Bukhari vol. 4:196).

“O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he among you that turns to them for friendship is of them.” This friendship makes any Muslim a enemy of their own and deserving of the same fate as the unbeliever. This is because God does not guide an unjust people."Sura 5:51

Sura72:15 “The disbelievers are the firewood of hell.”

9.73 “O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

RELIGION OF PEACE

LonelyWolf

HSC
I don't think any atheists believe that is what will happen, you fucking dolt.
most do, believing that well more so Christianity has been at the heart of all world conflicts since the crusades, some more major than others

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
europe has been in terminal decline since it gave up traditional christian family values for godless liberal atheism

coincidence? probably not

RANK 1

HSC
europe has been in terminal decline since it gave up traditional christian family values for godless liberal atheism

coincidence? probably not
that would depend on how you look at things, maybe the rest of the world is just exponentially increasing

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I have sex with 9 year olds all the time, I don't see what the big deal is. This is perfectly normal behavior in my subculture of internet pedophiles. Please take into account context and try to understand the perspective of internet pedophiles before you judge other people.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
i wipe my ass with baby porcupines

~relativism~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)