• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The greatest mistakes in ~history~ (4 Viewers)

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
no piss off I like worshiping the invisible teapot in my room who are you to judge!!11!! why can't you just accept that there's a pink invisible dragon in my garage!1! i juz like it it doeznt mk me inferior or stupidz or anythink11!!

HSC
the problem with you, is that you just can't accept that in this world, people wont all agree with you. Why can't you just accept that i like Islam and you don't. and accept the fact that it doesnt make me inferior to you or stupid- just different???
it does though

HSC
Final Fun Fact: the most converts to Islam around the world are women. Converts being the key word here, because it means that they werent forced into it by family, or their community/ cultural reasons. Statistics show that most of them are also from the West, which means non-muslim countries and no Islamic laws influencing them! Now why would so many women convert if they're just going to be 'treated like cattle' as one of my fellow forumers said??

it wouldnt make sense, unless they had researched islam, found that it DOES respect women even if it isnt practised this way by certain muslims around the world, and then decided to embrace its principles.

i'm not trying to change anyones mind here- i know u all have very strong opinions on the matter- this post is more for people who are neutral to religion and just want to hear different peoples perspectives.

OKay, I'm done now- no more posts don't worry!!
oi i heard u r dumb but i didnt believe it till now
thank u (basd god) for enlightening me (die)

evanstroeve

Premium Member
HSC
the problem with you, is that you just can't accept that in this world, people wont all agree with you. Why can't you just accept that i like Islam and you don't. and accept the fact that it doesnt make me inferior to you or stupid- just different???
Please, dear lord, read my post.

HSC
People like you fit the definition of the phrase "scum of the earth" perfectly. You are the lowest of the low.

The fact that you abuse a total stranger for merely differing in opinion to you, shows that you have absolutely no standards whatsoever, and lack even a speck of dignity or civility within a single cell of your body.

You honestly, sincerly disgust me more than i have ever been disgusted in my life.
hey answer this...

were you born a muslim? ie were your parents muslim?

if so please stop posting here

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Enough with the insults. If you can't make your point without being abusive then don't make it at all (maymz especially)

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Probably when Columbus accidentally discovered the new world and mistook it for India.

Also, Invading Poland. Invading Russia. Everything really. We know it's a cliche, but you couldn't have this list without Hitler.

boris

Banned
HSC
ww2 ended pretty badly for hitler and like 6 million of his people so i think starting it by invading poland was a costly mistake

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
I was reading the world war 2.5 books by John Birmingham (swt) and they are very good they are like guns of the south but with WWII shane are you more than 50 pages into guns of the south

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
ww2 ended pretty badly for hitler and like 6 million of his people so i think starting it by invading poland was a costly mistake
there were probably plenty of less prudent mistakes along the way that caused ^ as opposed to being purely based around Ploland

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
the guy who wrote guns of the south had an alternate ww2 book where alien reptiles invade earth during ww2 forcing hitler and the allies to come together to defeat them lol

im serious

boris

Banned
HSC
that sounds spectacular

nah im like nearly finished guns of the south

FaithFool

HSC
I just find it inconvenient that we have to study history. When questioned, teachers confidently state that we learn history to learn from previous mistakes. But if that is the case, why do we still have wars? ._.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
I just find it inconvenient that we have to study history. When questioned, teachers confidently state that we learn history to learn from previous mistakes. But if that is the case, why do we still have wars? ._.
because sometimes cunts need to have their noggins bashed in

RANK 1

HSC
because wars catalyse human advancement, during and after every war, we find new ways to kill people and in the process of finding new ways to kill people, many other scientific discoveries are made

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)