• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The greatest mistakes in ~history~ (5 Viewers)

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
like they say...
if you have nothing nice to say...
then don't say anything at all...

no one likes a racist !!!!!!!!!!!
being anti-islam/anti-religion isn't racist you stupid cunt

HSC
Uni Grad
i thought you would label yourself a racial realist or segregationist
nah he found a definition (something about believing certain races inherent differences are (im guessing either entirely or to an extent) the cause of their level of achievement).

But idk I thought there was a fairly abundant amount of evidence for this (on the to an extent part anyway), it just doesn't stand up against the ultra PC faggotry that seems to be implanted in most people these days.

LonelyWolf

HSC
nah he found a definition (something about believing certain races inherent differences are (im guessing either entirely or to an extent) the cause of their level of achievement).

But idk I thought there was a fairly abundant amount of evidence for this (on the to an extent part anyway), it just doesn't stand up against the ultra PC faggotry that seems to be implanted in most people these days.
Yeah true, but racial realist and segregationist seem more of a fitting label, well for my at least

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh the definition was pretty much saying (iirc) racial realist = racist I was like wtf, I expected it would be more about trying to propagate hate or some shit.

antonio primo

Banned
HSC
there are many definitions of racist in dictionaries but the common theme is that to be a racist is to have a belief in the differing cultural aptitudes of the human races and the existence of a hierarchy of racial quality

the other common definition that doesnt fit me appears to be a hatred of others because of their race (this is the definition i grew up thinking 'racist' meant until i became confused by the millions upon millions of contexts the word was being used in such as that person accusing people here of being racists for thinking islam was shit)

Last edited:

tohmey

HSC
being anti-islam/anti-religion isn't racist you stupid cunt
for starters
i didnt reply to that comment to start an argument....
i replied because i thought it was hurtful
ok and so maybe racist was the wrong choice of words... but me seeing a comment like that...
that was the first word that popped into my head
i didnt call gargaz a "stupid cunt" like the rest of you and i didnt tell him/her to fuck off
so next time why dont you all think before you type.

and if any of you have any other rude comments please do try to hold it in
if not...
well i have nothing left to say to you because im not going to stick down to your level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)