• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The greatest mistakes in ~history~ (1 Viewer)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
because wars catalyse human advancement, during and after every war, we find new ways to kill people and in the process of finding new ways to kill people, many other scientific discoveries are made
Africa/The middle east has had wars for decades, the only thing they managed to do is piss of the UN.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
the guy who wrote guns of the south had an alternate ww2 book where alien reptiles invade earth during ww2 forcing hitler and the allies to come together to defeat them lol

im serious
yeah I have those books LWOL LWOL

aliems

what's up paul krugman

Lentern

HSC
Extraordinary the way Bos will just beat over the head with a baseball bat anyone who comes out swinging for faith. I'm the only one who posts regularly yeah? Few possible agnostics.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I'd have imagined you'd be used to it by now

but come on the arguments for faith aren't actually based in reality, which is the point

Lentern

HSC
I'd have imagined you'd be used to it by now

but come on the arguments for faith aren't actually based in reality, which is the point
Not saying they don't normally win the argument, but the brutal, pack of wolves sort of frenzy that kicks off the minute someone says boo about it is pretty extraordinary.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
Not saying they don't normally win the argument, but the brutal, pack of wolves sort of frenzy that kicks off the minute someone says boo about it is pretty extraordinary.
Probably worth separating theistic faith from earthbound faith in, like, you know, your mates or your mum.

Garygaz

HSC
Extraordinary the way Bos will just beat over the head with a baseball bat anyone who comes out swinging for faith. I'm the only one who posts regularly yeah? Few possible agnostics.
mainly because they can't construct an argument to solidify their position

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
riproot could add at least two suggestions to this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)