Here are the solutions to the paper (marked by my teacher) (3 Viewers)

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
FUCK! WE CAN MEASURE THE FREAKIN WINDOWS! They didn't put 'to be scaled' fuckin stupid.

phuong14

HSC
Re: Here are the solutions to the paper (marked by my teacher)

The best Question was 27 (a) anyone agree? tha best

yes. agreed.

VicariousLife

HSC
For 10, I got D, because i calculated the repayments on 39 days, not 38 days, because the interest was charged on the date of purchase and payment, which was 39 days in total, if you manually count. C = the interest charged on 38 days...
Can anyone check this?

countryatheart

HSC
Omg, I'm really happy, because that means I most of them right :)
Think I might get my ATAR after all *cue happy dance* :party:

WorryWartCob

HSC
Reply ;]

Multiple Choice + Q 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28
19/22 + 10/13 + 12/13 + 12/13 + 13/13 + 11/13 + 12/13

Raw Mark HOPEFULLY. = 89/100? - BAND 6 OPPORTUNITY ?? ?? ??
[/QUOTE]

M

MichelleV

Re: Reply ;]

Oh no.
I just realised I made a huggeee mistake on 26 C.
I had it all right, and when I checked over I must have typed something wrong on my calculator and wrote the deposit as being 3800 instead of 3000 D:
I went through and changed all my working to be this too t_t
Bye bye 4 marks :(

minzoir

HSC
Re: Reply ;]

Oh no.
I just realised I made a huggeee mistake on 26 C.
I had it all right, and when I checked over I must have typed something wrong on my calculator and wrote the deposit as being 3800 instead of 3000 D:
I went through and changed all my working to be this too t_t
Bye bye 4 marks
If you have all the right working out but just the wrong answer, chances are you will only lose 1 mark. This is also the case in carry on errors. I.e. in the questions where the answer to one question is used in another. So if you had still shown all the correct working out in the second question but with different figures, you are highly likely to only lose a few marks.

claravimbai

HSC
wat is the point of posting out answers ... its gonna freak those people who had wrong answers. seriously ...

M

MichelleV

wat is the point of posting out answers ... its gonna freak those people who had wrong answers. seriously ...
So people like me who were freaking out that they did really bad did a lot better than they actually did and are very thankful they did a lot of maths study ;)

If you have all the right working out but just the wrong answer, chances are you will only lose 1 mark. This is also the case in carry on errors. I.e. in the questions where the answer to one question is used in another. So if you had still shown all the correct working out in the second question but with different figures, you are highly likely to only lose a few marks.
Oh really? I really hope that is the case. All my working is proper, expect I have an extra $800 in there :(
I'm still really happy with my mark though :p

minzoir

HSC
Oh really? I really hope that is the case. All my working is proper, expect I have an extra $800 in there :(
I'm still really happy with my mark though :p
Yeah, they are looking to give you marks, not take them away. If you have shown you know how to use the formula but just didn't put it into you calculator properly then you only lose 1 mark.

l_kel_l

HSC
you got 24 iv wrong it asked for the width not the length. The width was 240mm.
They will accept qualatative instead of categorical aswell.
also q28i you are right but lost a mark cause you didnt say unless you round it down, because it will reach 0 when eventually rounded down.
24 ci was 59 degrees
25a iii you and your teacher are wrong you did a systematic sample instead of a stratified sample.

you probs got 85/100 your shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)