K-pop music fest in Sydney (1 Viewer)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
if you had to put a value on it, the ball costs more because of the sig.
it doesn't have a value when it's from your favourite member of your favourite group and thrown at point blank range while she's looking at you ^_^

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
yeah I got a few seconds of footage (screencap related) but I stopped aiming after Seohyun waved at me

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
most of the other white guys I saw in the standing area were more like reluctant boyfriends dragged along, lol

acemusic415

HSC
I was so agitated cos the security guards kept telling me to sit back down when I was on the chairs. When SNSD came up, I was like fuck this, I'm standing. They should of booked acer arena since the seats are elevated and everyone can see. These chicks in front of me where like no joke 5 ft. They had to watch the screen for the entire thing... Gold seats my ass. Might as well buy the moshpit tickets in the near future.

acemusic415

HSC
I was so agitated cos the security guards kept telling me to sit back down when I was on the chairs. When SNSD came up, I was like fuck this, I'm standing. They should of booked acer arena since the seats are elevated and everyone can see. These chicks in front of me where like no joke 5 ft. They had to watch the screen for the entire thing... Gold seats my ass. Might as well buy the moshpit tickets in the near future.

jamesfirst

HSC
my sister was in the gold seat than she sneaked into the VIP seating. Basically all the idols waved and stared at her cos she was at the front.

jamesfirst

HSC
dont be racist
I hated all the white people there. No offence but all the white chicks in vip standing was being a fucking bitch. They were full pushing us and calling us bitches and telling us to fuck off.

All the white girls took over the front row it was so fricken annoying.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I hated all the white people there. No offence but all the white chicks in vip standing was being a fucking bitch. They were full pushing us and calling us bitches and telling us to fuck off.

All the white girls took over the front row it was so fricken annoying.
racist and sexist

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Lol at most of the non-koreans who went who didn't understand the music. Guess if it sounded good then it doesn't matter.

jamesfirst

HSC
It was hectic. Would have been awesome if my friends didnt dog me in taking me to the backstage.... far out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)