K-pop music fest in Sydney (1 Viewer)

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
What got me sick about watching concert videos, is all the freaking fan girlys crying because their in like a 1m radius of TVXQ and shit, I mean wooooooow LOL titf I dunno about that video because I cbf watched but other videos they were freaking crying.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
that's a shit song.
I would have to agree there. The only highlight for me was Taeyeon and Seohyun's solos but you obviously can find them in some of their other better songs.

HSC
Uni Grad
What got me sick about watching concert videos, is all the freaking fan girlys crying because their in like a 1m radius of TVXQ and shit, I mean wooooooow LOL titf I dunno about that video because I cbf watched but other videos they were freaking crying.
Yeah same here, I was watching through lucifer and saw a girl was like crying. I was like OMG what the hell =_=

jamesfirst

HSC
Yeah same here, I was watching through lucifer and saw a girl was like crying. I was like OMG what the hell =_=
A girl next to me was crying when Mblaq came out...

It was scary but she looked cute.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Found this on Reddit, but I'm not sure if this is circulating widely at the moment so I thought I might leave this hear for your amusement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)