Staying a virgin until marriage (guys) (1 Viewer)

HSC
because it should be for the one person u love only and also self respect :)
why if you love multiple people throughout your life or what if you dont love this person anymore more

and why should it be for the person you love only and what is disrespectful about doing it with someone you dont love

thrillkiller

HSC
why if you love multiple people throughout your life or what if you dont love this person anymore more

and why should it be for the person you love only and what is disrespectful about doing it with someone you dont love
you shouldnt get married if your not going to "love this person anymore"

it should be for the person you love because its a sign of love, if u do it with everyone and anyone it becomes meaningless , what else can you give to ur marriage partner that u havent given to anyon els

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

it should be for the person you love because its a sign of love, if u do it with everyone and anyone it becomes meaningless , what else can you give to ur marriage partner that u havent given to anyon els
Oh come on, when you get married of course the expectation is to be together forever. But that doesn't happen much these days, unfortunately.

HSC

im sure most people dont get married knowing that they will fall out of love

um your love/support etc would be a start lol

what if you get divorces and remarry your new partner gets nothing?

thrillkiller

HSC
This is why there are so many divorces, because people dont stick with each other. Mariage is abt good and bad , but come on i wouldnt marry a violent guy or a dickhead that would cheat on me in the first place.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
This is why there are so many divorces, because people dont stick with each other. Mariage is abt good and bad , but come on i wouldnt marry a violent guy or a dickhead that would cheat on me in the first place.
Unfortunately, some people do marry them and you can't figure it out in the first place.

I agree that marriage should be with one person forever, certainly that's what I myself envision it should be - but... well, society today...

boris

Banned
HSC
why do you assume that lots of people get married with the knowledge that their partner is abusive?

im sure there are far more examples of instances where the partner has turned abusive over time. maybe from becoming alcoholics after losing a job/stress or after developing a mental health problem? would you not divorce a husband who turned was drafted into the army and came home with ptsd and became an alcoholic and started beating you every night until you feared for your life? im sure you couldnt have seen that coming

thrillkiller

HSC
why do you assume that lots of people get married with the knowledge that their partner is abusive?

im sure there are far more examples of instances where the partner has turned abusive over time. maybe from becoming alcoholics after losing a job/stress or after developing a mental health problem? would you not divorce a husband who turned was drafted into the army and came home with ptsd and became an alcoholic and started beating you every night until you feared for your life? im sure you couldnt have seen that coming
well thanks now im never getting married

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)