Staying a virgin until marriage (guys) (3 Viewers)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
because it should be for the one person u love only and also self respect :)
what if you love someone so much and you're both mature and know youre going to marry them
what difference does it make if its the day before your wedding or the day after

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
oh what there are risks associated with consuming certain types of nutrients? never going to eat or drink again now happy

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
are you making fun of me?
he is making a point that there are risks associated with every single little thing you do basically and if you dont take risks well then you're going to live a boring life and will probably end up in a mental hospital or something due to mental issues

thrillkiller

HSC
he is making a point that there are risks associated with every single little thing you do basically and if you dont take risks well then you're going to live a boring life and will probably end up in a mental hospital or something due to mental issues
okay so because i didnt have sex now im mental and no im not muslim its just a personal choice

HSC
Uni Grad
why do you believe sex is so special / sacred that you need to wait?

and why do you think it necessary to wait until after marriage, what changes after marriage and makes it right/acceptable/better/whatever that you can't have beforehand?

IamBread

HSC
Why would you wait until marriage? I can understand that you may not be ready for sex now or whatever but why would being married change that?

IamBread

HSC
A lot of you people who say no sex before marriage seem like you are against sex and like it is bad or something.
What is wrong with it?

kfnmpah

HSC
how did sex before marriage work out for you, freddie mercury?

(ooh, too real?)

but srs, sex isn't some magical special experience. fuck off. who cares. as long as you're not dicking/opening your legs for anything with a pulse, you're alright.

HSC
how did sex before marriage work out for you, freddie mercury?

(ooh, too real?)

but srs, sex isn't some magical special experience. fuck off. who cares. as long as you're not dicking/opening your legs for anything with a pulse, you're alright.

gene doin it rong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)