Dux of your school (1 Viewer)

HSC
He's the best! I swear everyone that does A science picked him to be their mentoring teacher lol!
I heard some of the people who got him as their mentor didn't even have a class with him. I put him first, I got Hogan though so she's a good teacher too.

Coookies

HSC
I heard some of the people who got him as their mentor didn't even have a class with him. I put him first, I got Hogan though so she's a good teacher too.
Yeah lol, I put him first too. It was worth a shot!

HSC
Rather not know in case I'm close with you :p

ps. i think we need an Oatley thread on here because this is not related to the topic XD
Fair enough. All forums on here eventually end up going off topic though.

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Rather not know in case I'm close with you :p

ps. i think we need an Oatley thread on here because this is not related to the topic XD
indeed! Perhaps time to make "The Oatley Thread"?
I think all our convo here is gonna get deleted by mod for being offtopic loll

Yeah, she's quite dedicated too. Though somehow during my year 12, many people didn't quite like her as a teacher.

animeiswild

HSC
Enough excuses :p
You ARE a nerd. Time to accept it!

haha that's expected. I went to some of his chem classes despite being formally in another class during year 12 lol
NEVER!!!!!!!! I see a nerd as a smart + hard working person, if I was qualified, I would gladly accept that title.

And another thing I really wanted to do if I went Oatley! Go to random classes XD

Coookies

HSC
indeed! Perhaps time to make "The Oatley Thread"?
I think all our convo here is gonna get deleted by mod for being offtopic loll

Yeah, she's quite dedicated too. Though somehow during my year 12, many people didn't quite like her as a teacher.
My class didn't like her. I guess she's not great compared to armstrong lmao. but I've got respect for her, she co-wrote a book :p

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
NEVER!!!!!!!! I see a nerd as a smart + hard working person, if I was qualified, I would gladly accept that title.

And another thing I really wanted to do if I went Oatley! Go to random classes XD
Alright, you aren't a nerd.

JKS JKS, you are haha.

Can't go to random classes in SGGHS?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I was the dux of my little Primary School.
Now, I'm nowhere near the top during my high school career.

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
My class didn't like her. I guess she's not great compared to armstrong lmao. but I've got respect for her, she co-wrote a book :p
Surfing/dotpoint haha, they are quite good resources. Yup, deserves respect.
Yeah armstrong can control the class better and make it more fun and engaging; hence why I went to some of his class during yr 12.

That's cause I'm pro! *pedo smile* XD
and i remember someone calling me a pedo?

animeiswild

HSC
Alright, you aren't a nerd.

JKS JKS, you are haha.

Can't go to random classes in SGGHS?
You think you can!? Of course not! Well unless you've dropped the subject and depending on the teacher you can become a spectator but otherwise no. Especially in year 12, there's no way they'd let you muck around =( No fun in this school sometimes. And all are major Harry potter fans. ="= Well at least the previous grade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)