seating (1 Viewer)

eggs4days

HSC
Uni Grad
If a girl you dont know comes and sits next to you in a class, does that mean she fancies you in any way, however slight? as a preface it should be known that there were many other seats available and she could have easily sat alone. also, the seat next to me was closest to the entrance, so would she have sat there as a matter of convenience? i was too chiken shit to talk to her, so i dont even know her name. =S

gurmies

Drover
HSC
To be more certain, wait to see if she'll do it again. At the very least, she's not repulsed by you.

inJust

HSC
what does that even mean, grab a feel?
I would assume it means grope.
Next time though, strike a conversation with her. Say Hi. Ask her about if she's getting the work. Anything.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
To be more certain, wait to see if she'll do it again. At the very least, she's not repulsed by you.
This.

And grow a pair and talk to her. ~Everyone~ likes casual conversation (provided you aren't annoying or anything)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
If a girl you dont know comes and sits next to you in a class, does that mean she fancies you in any way, however slight? as a preface it should be known that there were many other seats available and she could have easily sat alone. also, the seat next to me was closest to the entrance, so would she have sat there as a matter of convenience? i was too chiken shit to talk to her, so i dont even know her name. =S

good to know there are some people on this forum who are even worse than me.

But seriously, you couldn't even talk to her? What are you, 12?

She probably won't sit next to you ever again because you gave her the cold shoulder treatment so... yeah. missed your chance bro

inJust

HSC
good to know there are some people on this forum who are even worse than me.

But seriously, you couldn't even talk to her? What are you, 12?

She probably won't sit next to you ever again because you gave her the cold shoulder treatment so... yeah. missed your chance bro
He can always go to sit next to HER this time. You know, return the favour.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
If you were too chicken shit to talk to her, then you don't deserve her even if she fancies you.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
she wants to sit next to the door so she can get out quickly

if you fancy her talk to her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)