seating (1 Viewer)

HSC
If she sits next to you again just be all "oh hey, I remember you from last week. How's it going?" If she sat next you in hopes of getting to know you, she should've said something too. So...her fault too?

It could also be a situation like this, and I've done it before in the past:
"Walks in class, doesn't realise there are many other seats available when I first walk in, so sit in the first seat I see. Happens to be someone sitting directly next to me. aww shit, now I see all these empty seats, now I can't move because they'll think that I don't like them/that they have some bad odour that I can't tolerate. Will not make eye contact incase they think it's a come on." Could be that.

Honestly though, this is probably going to happen many more times in the future. A girl is going to sit next to you, and perhaps for no reason at all. Don't jump the gun and think she likes you.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
If she sits next to you again just be all "oh hey, I remember you from last week. How's it going?" If she sat next you in hopes of getting to know you, she should've said something too. So...her fault too?

It could also be a situation like this, and I've done it before in the past:
"Walks in class, doesn't realise there are many other seats available when I first walk in, so sit in the first seat I see. Happens to be someone sitting directly next to me. aww shit, now I see all these empty seats, now I can't move because they'll think that I don't like them/that they have some bad odour that I can't tolerate. Will not make eye contact incase they think it's a come on." Could be that.

Honestly though, this is probably going to happen many more times in the future. A girl is going to sit next to you, and perhaps for no reason at all. Don't jump the gun and think she likes you.
Hmm, good point.

michaeljennings

HSC
If she sat next you in hopes of getting to know you, she should've said something too. So...her fault too?
This is true, but I reckon she only sat there because it was close to the entrance/exit. If she was interested in OP she woulda talked to him, doesnt make much sense to me that she would have the courage to sit next to him but not talk to him

HSC
This is true, but I reckon she only sat there because it was close to the entrance/exit. If she was interested in OP she woulda talked to him, doesnt make much sense to me that she would have the courage to sit next to him but not talk to him
It's usually the other way around. You DON'T sit next to the person you like. Especially if you've never spoken to them before/they don't know who you are. It's backwards logic I know.

Or is this a female thing?

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
If she sat next you in hopes of getting to know you, she should've said something too. So...her fault too?
Odds are she's probably as shy as him imo.

And lol at this analysis. It's like we're deconstructing a bloody english text haha.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
It's usually the other way around. You DON'T sit next to the person you like. Especially if you've never spoken to them before/they don't know who you are. It's backwards logic I know.

Now I'm just confused.

Odds are she's probably as shy as him imo.

And lol at this analysis. It's like we're deconstructing a bloody english text haha.
Yes, but that's what makes L+R fun.

michaeljennings

HSC

Yeah usually the male makes the first move which is why I dont think this chick is interested in OP because if she was, like you said she probably wouldnt sit next to him

qwerty44

HSC
How about next time don't sit next to the door. That way if she sits next to you, you know she has a thing for for sure.

HSC
Now I'm just confused.
No need to be.

Some people are really that scared of the person they like finding out about it because of the fear of rejection. Some girls think they'll be called sluts if they actively go after a guy and confess her attraction to him and maybe some guys think they'll be considered creepy/sleezy. Not to mention, people then freaking out and thinking stuff will get awkward. Not everyone is smooth and isn't awkward around the opposite sex when an opportunity is right in front of them. I almost shat my pants in high school roll call when I was allocated to a seat next to a dude I mega crushed on, for the next 2 years.

So for some people, just the thought of being close to someone they like, especially if they don't know them, will obviously freak them out. You know how you see some people go absolutely mental when they think someone is going to blow their crush cover and tell the other person? That sort of thought process.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Wtf is this thread. It's full of people who read too much into everything. She picked the first seat she saw big fucking deal. If she was hot you should have tapped that, if not you did the right thing in not talking.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Wtf is this thread. It's full of people who read too much into everything. She picked the first seat she saw big fucking deal. If she was hot you should have tapped that, if not you did the right thing in not talking.
truth

when i sit next to someone, it doesn't mean "oh boy i want your dick"

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I quite enjoy picking out socially awkward people and sitting next to them and putting them out of their comfort zone and then them thinking "Holy fuck, does he like me?"

eggs4days

HSC
Uni Grad
I quite enjoy picking out socially awkward people and sitting next to them and putting them out of their comfort zone and then them thinking "Holy fuck, does he like me?"
Fuck up bro. thx every1 else for ur input. how were ur australia days? mine was fkin epic, won 450 on roulette at 3 in the morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)