• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's everyone planning to accomplish these holidays?! (1 Viewer)

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Gonna get laid and go smash it up with da boiz!

Seriously though, I'm partying from as soon as I finish music till sunday morning and then studying hard for the rest of the holidays. The to-do list is:
Write an english essay every day
Finish reading Frankenstein - got halfway through it last holidays, might just start again
Finish off any summaries I haven't already done
Get my core composition 90% finished (due week 3)
Finish learning my 4 performances (I've got one ready at the moment, one at the point where it can be ready at two weeks notice and two that I've just got to learn one more solo for)
Write crime/family essays - at least 3 each
Fully prepare for my Physics prac (week 2)
Finish off the MX1 course + integration and volumes for MX2

(In reality I'd be surprised if I did even a quarter of that.)

Also, you really need a bit of a break this holidays. As my legal teacher puts it, it's the last break you'll get until November.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I can't wait till I get my l's/p's ... I'll go from my dad dropping me off in his merc to driving his other ford falcon 1998 model 4L engine to school...the joy.

zombies

HSC
I just.. don't need them :s
Nup! Not a good enough reason pls expand bro

My parents are like:
"omg what if someone has an accident, and you're out in the middle of nowhere, and you need to drive them to the hospital!!!!! YOU NEED A DRIVER'S LICENSE"

And I'm pretty much -_- Although I know that I should at least get it now.. or else if I'm in my 20s and I suddenly need to drive, I'll need to find people to give me driving lessons and find the time to drive 100hrs etc.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

My parents are like:
"omg what if someone has an accident, and you're out in the middle of nowhere, and you need to drive them to the hospital!!!!! YOU NEED A DRIVER'S LICENSE"

And I'm pretty much -_- Although I know that I should at least get it now.. or else if I'm in my 20s and I suddenly need to drive, I'll need to find people to give me driving lessons and find the time to drive 100hrs etc.
How can you expand when there's no brackets? *insert weird laugh*
Okay, that's lame but I guess some people just don't want to get their Ls til later?

wildchild666

HSC
You must!!!!!!
Lawyer without license = robbed easily on train
Yeah, I probs won't end up doing law.

My parents are like:

How's that not a good enough reason? :/ I don't need it. Therefore, I have no reason of getting it.

zombies

HSC
hehhehehe :)
I'll catch all of you later (I bet some people will now take a breath and say finally) I'm going to play league of legends till 2am then finish this SOR response and wake up at 9am :D take care people
im gonna sleep til 1 YAY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)