• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's everyone planning to accomplish these holidays?! (2 Viewers)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, the strongest thing I ever have is a beer/wine ... This just came to me but I swear to god I'm pretty sure my SOR II teacher was drinking alcohol in class

we were full like "sir whats that" and he said "wonderful spring water" but all of us knew it was something else. Trust me, he is not your average sor teacher. He's a priest who hates his own mother and calls his family dumb in class but he's funny as hell :p
Interesting to know...

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
My SOR I teacher is fairly normal.. tends to just end up talking a lot though. And we just have it as a double period once a week so then if she talks the whole way through then thats 2 lessons wasted :s Although I guess i shouldn't complain, I love teachers like that where you don't do work :D
sor is a bullshit subject anyway, heck my teacher has been talking about divinity and humanity of jesus for like five weeks now... I have two doubles in week 1 and I nearly have it everyday lol

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
sor is a bullshit subject anyway, heck my teacher has been talking about divinity and humanity of jesus for like five weeks now... I have two doubles in week 1 and I nearly have it everyday lol
Are you going to drop it in Year 12?

avro

HSC
I wish I could go on a holiday across Europe. Hopefully, I can once I finish my HSC!

Mine's a school history/society and culture trip. Leaving on wednesday woo. A bit scared of the holiday time I'll miss out on though, but I'll be learning so much over there anyway :)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Lol, the strongest thing I ever have is a beer/wine ... This just came to me but I swear to god I'm pretty sure my SOR II teacher was drinking alcohol in class

we were full like "sir whats that" and he said "wonderful spring water" but all of us knew it was something else. Trust me, he is not your average sor teacher. He's a priest who hates his own mother and calls his family dumb in class but he's funny as hell :p
Everyone has problems. No one is perfect. If he drinks vodka or similar throughout the day although is a good teacher and coherent (and doesn't do anything inapprorpiate to students) then I really don't see the problem.

wildchild666

HSC
Or what? ... nah, just kidding
smoke = never did, never will
drink = moderately, I'm having wine right now :p
drive = I'm 15...
drink = never did, never will
drive = i don't plan on getting my L's any time soon... =S

Also; I'm ~175cm, ~47kg. :(

zombies

HSC
No, it's an easy band 6, I'm currently rank 1 based on assignment.
I'm dropping it like a hot potato as soon as I hit yr12

We've just been doing aboriginal spirituality and the definition of religion.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad

wtf.. you're a walking stick....
I'm 185cm 75ish kg

Everyone has problems. No one is perfect. If he drinks vodka or similar throughout the day although is a good teacher and coherent (and doesn't do anything inapprorpiate to students) then I really don't see the problem.
Lol, he's a mad teacher, I was just saying. But, he does say some inappropriate things...in class we had this quiz and if the kid stood at the front of the classroom and got the answer right he would be like "would you like to suck on something of mine" (he meant the lollipop) :p

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm dropping it like a hot potato as soon as I hit yr12

We've just been doing aboriginal spirituality and the definition of religion.
We done that week one but the one uniters are still doing that too, since they barely have any lessons compared to us.

zombies

HSC

why not your L's though? I mean, I don't have them either but I know I should :s
wtf.. you're a walking stick....
I'm 185cm 75ish kg

Lol, he's a mad teacher, I was just saying. But, he does say some inappropriate things...in class we had this quiz and if the kid stood at the front of the classroom and got the answer right he would be like "would you like to suck on something of mine" (he meant the lollipop) :p
... he's even creepier than you

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Study!
- English: Read (The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, Module B Close Study of Text)
- Maths: Past Papers
- Senior: Past Papers
- Business Studies: Study Operations topic (We've completed Finance and Human Resource already)
- IPT: Group Project (Project Management + Option topic: Decision Support Systems) AND study Decision Support Systems

Yes, the year 12 life... =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)