What's everyone planning to accomplish these holidays?! (1 Viewer)

zombies

HSC
Only thing in my house right now, besides I'm doing some homework right now so I don't want to be completely drunk lol

Yeah...16 in late may :/
okay you beat me to my question but HAHA im turning 17 on june 1 so suck it im a year older than you.

and i was going 'lol' because lol who drinks wine at all!?!? I have never touched alcohol in my life.. well, I've tried it, but it tastes disgusting

That's such a nice nickname *giggles*
I'll think of a nice one for you hmm

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
well he is a 2013-er and you're doing your hsc this year.

you having your bday soon though, spirit beans?
Late may :)

okay you beat me to my question but HAHA im turning 17 on june 1 so suck it im a year older than you.

and i was going 'lol' because lol who drinks wine at all!?!? I have never touched alcohol in my life.. well, I've tried it, but it tastes disgusting? lol
Awkward timing lol
There are people in my year that turn 17 a month before I turn 16...

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
It doesn't taste bad, maybe to you :p

I usually have some sort of alcohol friday nights school time and every other night or two in the holidays; not that I'm some drunk creature running around causing anarchy everyday in the holidays but it's just what happens.

zombies

HSC
Give me your best shot!
Hmm nothing is coming to me. I will think of one, in time..

It doesn't taste bad, maybe to you :p

I usually have some sort of alcohol friday nights school time and every other night or two in the holidays; not that I'm some drunk creature running around causing anarchy everyday in the holidays but it's just what happens.
I'm starting to think you are =P

The artistic city of romance!
I want to visit Florence! And Venice!

Cos that's where Assassin's Creed 2 was set :) and its beautiful

avro

HSC
Are you visiting Italy by any chance? Because if you are I will be extremely jealous :'(
Italy, Germany, Poland, and Czech Republic :) so to answer your question, yes :p

zombies

HSC
Italy, Germany, Poland, and Czech Republic :) so to answer your question, yes :p
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm nothing is coming to me. I will think of one, in time..

I'm starting to think you are =P

I want to visit Florence! And Venice!

Cos that's where Assassin's Creed 2 was set :) and its beautiful
Lol, the strongest thing I ever have is a beer/wine ... This just came to me but I swear to god I'm pretty sure my SOR II teacher was drinking alcohol in class

we were full like "sir whats that" and he said "wonderful spring water" but all of us knew it was something else. Trust me, he is not your average sor teacher. He's a priest who hates his own mother and calls his family dumb in class but he's funny as hell :p

zombies

HSC
Lol, the strongest thing I ever have is a beer/wine ... This just came to me but I swear to god I'm pretty sure my SOR II teacher was drinking alcohol in class

we were full like "sir whats that" and he said "wonderful spring water" but all of us knew it was something else. Trust me, he is not your average sor teacher. He's a priest who hates his own mother and calls his family dumb in class but he's funny as hell :p
My SOR I teacher is fairly normal.. tends to just end up talking a lot though. And we just have it as a double period once a week so then if she talks the whole way through then thats 2 lessons wasted :s Although I guess i shouldn't complain, I love teachers like that where you don't do work :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)