What's everyone planning to accomplish these holidays?! (1 Viewer)

lilly luta

HSC
^^50kg for 1.72m??? That is very underweight. VERY very. Depends on your bone structure and all, but even someone with tiny bones would normally have to be at least 54 kg at 1.72m tall!

I want to finish all my summaries for the first two terms, write a stack of my major work and do maths revision. And look ahead at some things.
:( I swear I can never gain 8kg, it is impossible for me :(

zombies

HSC
^^50kg for 1.72m??? That is very underweight. VERY very. Depends on your bone structure and all, but even someone with tiny bones would normally have to be at least 54 kg at 1.72m tall!

I want to finish all my summaries for the first two terms, write a stack of my major work and do maths revision. And look ahead at some things.
I dont think 50kg is that bad, I mean im 55 at 1.68 and my bone structure or w/e is average, so I'm sure a skinny person would be like 50.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I wish I could do that but I am falling behind in some of my subjects. I seem to be getting worse and worse every year :(
Year 10 means sweet FA. Don't worry about it. Year 11 is slightly more important although at the end of the day also means sweet FA. Year 12 is important ONLY if you intend to continue on to a college education.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Year 10 means sweet FA. Don't worry about it. Year 11 is slightly more important although at the end of the day also means sweet FA. Year 12 is important ONLY if you intend to continue on to a college education.
Yeah, I have a friend that does a non atar course and before he shows up to business studies (his hardest subject) he's asking everyone for a pen and paper around the lockers. Sometimes he will show up with just his iphone... Surprisingly, he lives in a three story house...

Last edited:

Hazballs

HSC
I'll probably finish writing up all my syllabus dot points for each subject, do maths because i'm rather screwed for it and maybe get my driving hours up

lilly luta

HSC
I'll probably finish writing up all my syllabus dot points for each subject, do maths because i'm rather screwed for it and maybe get my driving hours up
SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so slack, I've got my L's for more than a year now, and I've done 1 hour :(

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so slack, I've got my L's for more than a year now, and I've done 1 hour :(
I've done like 2-3 hours so far :/
Got mine in January (birthday was in Nov)
Always can make it up if needed

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
This reminds me. Little ones, do not smoke, drink or drive these holidays!

Hazballs

HSC
Yeah, its so terrible, my mum is always asking me to go driving and i'm just tooooooo lazy to even bother.. I've had my L's for probably 5-6 months now and i've done 10 hours (however 9 of those hours were a 3 hours lesson which count for x3)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)