enrolment appointment for sem 2. sem 2 class times (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I do adv science :p. All I need to do is phys1241 and math1241, no idea what to do for the other 2.
Well what major in Adv Science? Or how about taking a gen ed? Free elective?

D94

HSC
N/A

IamBread

HSC
Well, you could do PHYS units to boost your Physics knowledge, or you could consider doing a double major, like something related to Physics so you retain interest. You've probably read this, but see what electives/majors you can choose from: http://www.handbook.unsw.edu.au/undergraduate/programs/2012/3972.html
I just read through all that :p.
The only other major I want to do, is maths, but under the current system, I cannot major in maths. I should probably do comp1911/1917 so I can if the system changes... But there really isn't any first year math/physics electives.. :(

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I didn't like it.

Content wasn't for me. Plus the style of teaching... not my style.

halapenyo

HSC
fuck off fins1613 tutorial nearly all gone
wait are you telling me some people already have their appointments opened? im fuked if thats the case. everything will be gone by the time mine opens (10th)

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
wait are you telling me some people already have their appointments opened? im fuked if thats the case. everything will be gone by the time mine opens (10th)
lol i just checked....they're all empty. enrolment appointments haven't even opened yet (they do tomorrow).

I think he was looking at semester 1 class times.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
lol i just checked....they're all empty. enrolment appointments haven't even opened yet (they do tomorrow).

I think he was looking at semester 1 class times.
No. It was entirely booked out, then a friend told me it was refreshed because there was an error.

someguy12

HSC
FINS1613 everything is multiple choice.....
Hmmm they must have changed it around this semester. It said it's partly short answer in the course outline, and there's like 15% tutorial participation or something like that plus 5% attendance. As soon as I saw that I dropped it. Fuck losing 15 marks because some aspie has to sit in the front row and yell out the answer to every single question the tutor asks (including rhetorical ones).

muzeikchun852

HSC
and what happened to accounting 1b tute ? i swear there were more tute than what they have right now.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Are you sure you're not looking at semester 1 dude?

clearly it's still empty as enrolment starts tomorrow.
Yes, as I've elaborated the system was screwed up before. I checked 2 hrs after and it was all fine.

Jonneeh

HSC
Hmmm they must have changed it around this semester. It said it's partly short answer in the course outline, and there's like 15% tutorial participation or something like that plus 5% attendance. As soon as I saw that I dropped it. Fuck losing 15 marks because some aspie has to sit in the front row and yell out the answer to every single question the tutor asks (including rhetorical ones).
But then again a lot of commerce (1st yr not sure about later yrs) have a pretty sizable participation mark. But most tutors are lenient.

Tortilla

HSC
N/A
What is the enrolment appointment date for purely commerce students

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)