WSU Chatter Thread (12 Viewers)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

did u guys win?
Oh hell no! Lol, muhahahahahahaha and I didn't even end up on the same team :S it was a failure of a day ^_^ oh, and sorry muhahahahahahaha thy I couldn't stay back and hang with you, Shadowdude, and Harrisony :'( I completely forgot that I ha to pick up my little that is before 4:00, not 5:00 :/... Hope you got my text, it was very roughly typed lol... We must be better organised next time! Oh, and if you guys meet up again anytime on the Thursday, I could porbably come along then. What a muck up today was... Sorry :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Lol why werent u on the same team?

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Lol why werent u on the same team?
A lack of communication led to us only finding each other after about ten minutes into the quiz lol, and I thought it would be mean if I abandoned my group of friends :( (because I had led them there :/)... But next time muhahahahahahaha, we shall kick some butt! As a team! ^_^

mirakon

nigga
HSC

so what was the name of your team with your other friends?

mirakon

nigga
HSC

oh lord that IS terrible haha

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Sorry guise I wasn't on here yesterdaiii night. For some reason I got home after a mini meat and I slept at 8:30pm..and I woke up at 9:30am. Yep 13 hours of sleep. I was tired as lol.
Shookynooky I'm heart broken. Should have been on my team!!! :)
We had a shit name too. Next week it'll be at the hub so I can't wait! You'd better be on my team :p

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Quick! Grab a bucket of holy water, rookie law has been possessed by the devil! Dude enjoying the train ride is.....

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Sorry guise I wasn't on here yesterdaiii night. For some reason I got home after a mini meat and I slept at 8:30pm..and I woke up at 9:30am. Yep 13 hours of sleep. I was tired as lol.
Shookynooky I'm heart broken. Should have been on my team!!! :)
We had a shit name too. Next week it'll be at the hub so I can't wait! You'd better be on my team :p
Oh gosh, I overslept too (had ten hours or so, when I was supposed to get up three in the morning to type out study notes :eek:)
Yes, next week! We must specify and EXACT spot to meet lol... hehe, one of my team members suggested our team name be: 'the sexy beast' and I just giggles like an idiot :/

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

I like trains.
Trains are awesome. Because, who doesn't want to be smelling the bodily odours of those who have just finished work (particularly 'brick labourers'), and neglect to spray deodorant upon themselves??? :D Actually, don't mind them too much, but I don't really know the luxuries of a car, so trains are my life :/

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC

i underslept lol, tossed and turned all night and got like 2 hours sleep

apparently i literally dropped my pen, fell to the side (onto my friend's shoulder, to his enormous astonishment) and nodded off for about a minute in our first lecture. I was sitting in the front row too how embarrassing lol

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC

I hate catching the train to uni, it's scary at clyde man.. full of junkies and stuff. :|

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

I hate catching the train to uni, it's scary at clyde man.. full of junkies and stuff. :|
Haha, I live by Mt Druitt, full of murderers and stuff :p Just throw a textbook or something at those who come near (the weight of it is sure to do some damage... not that I'm advocating violence at all. ahem. ;))

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC

Meh, love driving to uni.. 15mins of joy.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

i drive too. 45 minutes of listening to trashy pop on the radio i would otherwise stay several miles from

keeps me awake though

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Dude what even...why would u take the train to Clyde? That place is deserted and as scary as anything.
Take the train to parra and catch the bus to uni from there.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

When I drive to and from uni (an hour give or take a few minutes)...people on their p plates always look at me and its so so weird :( so, what I do is, and mark my words this shit works...play rock and rock music only and they don't even dare to look at you hehehehehehehe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)