Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

Her: oh....well you're early today
Me: I think I'm a bit too early
Both: *awkward laughter*
Her: Oh I was doing my usual early morning run, just came back for a shower
Me: Yeah um you should probably take your clothes with you next time in case this happens.
Both: *laugh*
Me: Don't worry I won't make coming early a habit
Her: Oh you
Bahahahaha........ ahahahaha! :p At least your day is interesting, I'm currently sitting in a tute, bored out of my brains :/

mirakon

nigga
HSC

lol in our tute this guy left the room and his facebook was open on his ipad so the boys grabbed it and statred editing his profile (the usual immature but hilarious smuch "in a relationship with His Right Hand", gender changes, embarrassing profile pic etc.)

Tutor: what are you boys doing
Friend: Ummm....(confesses)
Tutor: *laughs* haha that's hilarious, here let me do some stuff

mirakon

nigga
HSC

i think its safe to assume med students are probs the most immature of the lot lol

muhahahahahaha

HSC

LMAOOOOOOOOO mirakon damn your life is interesting. Do you know her or was it just some random? Cos if it was someone you know then holy shit awkward.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

lol in our tute this guy left the room and his facebook was open on his ipad so the boys grabbed it and statred editing his profile (the usual immature but hilarious smuch "in a relationship with His Right Hand", gender changes, embarrassing profile pic etc.)

Lol, omg law teachers are a shitload more uptight about things lol, your class and teachers and cohort and everything sounds awesowme as.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

LMAOOOOOOOOO mirakon damn your life is interesting. Do you know her or was it just some random? Cos if it was someone you know then holy shit awkward.
yeah she is a fellow first year

but nah it wasn't that awkward because we are friends so we could laugh it off as a funny accident

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Lol, omg law teachers are a shitload more uptight about things lol, your class and teachers and cohort and everything sounds awesowme age.
probs depends on your tutor. I know other tutors for pbl can be pretty uptight about it but our one is awesome. Shame the groups get shifted around and i will have new people and a new tutor next sem

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Bloody brilliant, we just don't get caught though :p (because law lecturers/tutors are terrifying lol)

Lol, omg law teachers are a shitload more uptight about things lol, your class and teachers and cohort and everything sounds awesowme as.
Yep, this. I was in my torts seminar, and a guy had his iphone on his desk because he was reading the notes in it. The lecturer though he was txting or something, and hit her fist really hard on the desk, scaring the absolute crap out of him lol... when she found out he was reading his notes, she was really apologetic though :D

probs depends on your tutor. I know other tutors for pbl can be pretty uptight about it but our one is awesome. Shame the groups get shifted around and i will have new people and a new tutor next sem
I'm pretty lucky with one of my units, as apparently I have the only humorous and lenient teacher out of the lot (this is for one of my Social Sciences though, not law. dammit.)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Oh, and I feel rather ironic at the moment... downloading illegally in a law class lol :/

mirakon

nigga
HSC

yeah one of the lecturers went off at someone today but it was really awkward because everyone thought he was talking to this one guy, who looked absolutely shocked at the outburst, but he was actually yelling at the girls in the row behind

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Oh, and I feel rather ironic at the moment... downloading illegally in a law class lol :/
i prefer to call it "sharing the love for music with the world"

or

"feeling the artistic spirit that these wonderful people have unleashed with their instruments"

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

i prefer to call it "sharing the love for music with the world"

or

"feeling the artistic spirit that these wonderful people have unleashed with their instruments"
Dammit mirakon, I just grinned and giggled like an idiot, and my teacher (sorry. lecturer/tutor/whatever they're called) just looked at me like I was laughing at the racism within the case we're studying... oh my, I feel like a :oink:

Last edited:

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

yeah one of the lecturers went off at someone today but it was really awkward because everyone thought he was talking to this one guy, who looked absolutely shocked at the outburst, but he was actually yelling at the girls in the row behind
Poor thing, was he re-compensated for his embarrassment with cookies? :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Dammit mirakon, I just grinned and giggle like an idiot, and my teacher (sorry. lecturer/tutor/whatever they're called) just looked at me like I was laughing at the racism within the case we're studying... oh my, I feel like a :oink:
my apologies :p

Poor thing, was he re-compensated for his embarrassment with cookies? :)
Nah, he is our first year rep, reputation 5eva ruined :cry: lol he was cool about it, it was pretty funny when he realised it wasn't him, massive and audible sigh of relief in the lecture theatre.

also why are you BoSing in class? Naughty haha

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

my apologies :p

Nah, he is our first year rep, reputation 5eva ruined :cry: lol he was cool about it, it was pretty funny when he realised it wasn't him, massive and audible sigh of relief in the lecture theatre.

also why are you BoSing in class? Naughty haha
Well... nyeh ;)

I would've jumped up in the air and yelled 'Yippee!' when I realised it wasn't me...

I suppose BoSing is better than the other 'perfectly legal' thingy I'm doing :p (although, the speed at the moment is amazing!)... Am downloading two movies at 1.8mbs a second (which, since my internet at home is rather slow, is freaking awesome) :)... Plus, it's the only thing getting me through this class, which finishes in 18 minutes or so...

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC

the cough i've had for the last few weeks has earnt me a new nickname in uni

"general grievous"

not impressed :/

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

C
the cough i've had for the last few weeks has earnt me a new nickname in uni

"general grievous"

not impressed :/
Wow, that's pretty terrible :p but I swear, I only get noticeably sick like once a year, but when I do, it lasts for quite a while :/ and when it happens, I cough like a man, at the most Inconvenient of times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)