Results are out? (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
It's weird.

Seeing as we are meant to get 3 sets of marks, and we only got one, people suspect that this is only a RAW or maybe SCALED exam mark.

It's highly unlikely that they would have actually sent out the final HSC marks before their specified date of December 19th.

So someth1ng, don't worry about it if you are disappointed, the marks in my text are lower than I expected. This is the same with my friends as well!

This is by no means an official notification of final HSC marks considering it would be any of three possible marks.

Here is a screen shot:

View attachment 27247
If that were the case they wouldn't have put the band next to it.

madharris

HSC
N/A
wow both louie and something got lower than I thought they would... I'm shitting myself!

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
It's weird.

Seeing as we are meant to get 3 sets of marks, and we only got one, people suspect that this is only a RAW or maybe SCALED exam mark.

It's highly unlikely that they would have actually sent out the final HSC marks before their specified date of December 19th.

So someth1ng, don't worry about it if you are disappointed, the marks in my text are lower than I expected. This is the same with my friends as well!

This is by no means an official notification of final HSC marks considering it would be any of three possible marks.

Here is a screen shot:

View attachment 27247
maybe you and all of your friends are just arrogant
because you were clearly given your final subjects bands
sorry m8 those are your marks

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Note: I was tied internally for physics with 2 others and rank 14 in chemistry (still blaming shitty assessments).

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
It's weird.

Here is a screen shot:

View attachment 27247
Those are your final hsc marks

2xL

HSC
Fuck... these marks... i was feeling confident as well.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Have results ever been released earlier than the expected date before?
Results were leaked early a few years ago under suspicous circumstances and people got in a lot of trouble iirc.

The SMS only ever contains the HSC Mark. It never contains the Assessment Mark or Exam Mark.
+1, i can confirm that the message screenshot posted is in the exact format as the one i recieved last year but this doesn't neccesarily mean the results you recieved are 100% correct. But seeing as it's so close to the results day they are all likely on a database ready to be released.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)