Rape appeal for "cultural differences" (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
a high representation of crime amongst aboriginals can be attributable to a load of other things, in particular low socioeconomic status, poverty, lack of resources etc. It's a bit silly to automatically attribute it to culture.
There could be similar causes of their poverty and their crime rate.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
hmm "not all Muslims are terrorist, but most terrorist are muslim" lol honestly the ignorance is too much. Oh my, terrorism is not just restricted to Islam, just look at Israel for example, look at the American take over of Iraq, Afghanistan, could you honestly tell me with full confidence that what they did was not an act of terror? the death of millions under the banner of so called "democracy", the forced take over of a nation under the hands of Israel, the persecution and to some extent genocide of the Rohingya people , is that not terrorism too? or is it because they're non-Muslims they are to be saved from the guise of a "terrorist". Inb4 butt hurt, Inb4 definitions of terrorism are chucked at me. Honestly religion should of never been mentioned let alone discussed in this post. Also the allusions you keep making towards Islam are suggestive of a sort of anger or discrimination against the religion, so you're not fooling anyone :) . Btw I'm not looking here to argue so please I suggest anyone looking for a geopolitical and theological argument to express their anger or "passion" at someone who's actually bothered to try to argue you. Have a nice day :)
Sounds exactly like what a (possible future) Islamic terrorist would say to justify his views.

hayabusaboston

HSC
are you fucking serious??? Dude the proof is EVERYWHERE!! omg how ignorant can you be making a statement such as this.

Just like it is quite widely known that the percentage of the australian population comprising aboriginals is over 20 times less than the percentage of aboriginals comprising prisons. Doesnt that frickin tell you something about "cultural differences"??
a high representation of crime amongst aboriginals can be attributable to a load of other things, in particular low socioeconomic status, poverty, lack of resources etc. It's a bit silly to automatically attribute it to culture.[/QUOTE]

Its a bit overly politically correct to automatically attribute it to anything BUT culture...

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
a high representation of crime amongst aboriginals can be attributable to a load of other things, in particular low socioeconomic status, poverty, lack of resources etc. It's a bit silly to automatically attribute it to culture.
Its a bit overly politically correct to automatically attribute it to anything BUT culture...[/QUOTE]

how so? What aspects of aboriginal culture would predispose them to crime?

hayabusaboston

HSC
how so? What aspects of aboriginal culture would predispose them to crime?
The modern day culture of "dependence" on the white man and his money as well as "entitlement" leads a vast amount of aboriginal people to occupy their time in illegal activities be it for the simple fact that they have nothing else to do and just want to have some fun. Seeing as though they're already quite heavily financed, why should they bother working? they might as well go fuck shit up eh? This is especially prevalent in younger aboriginal people.

Hamza_1000

HSC
Fuark step back boys, we have a loose one here. Honestly grow up you prepubescent manifestation of ignorance. People such as yourself should be placed in leashes for the amount of bigotry you emit. I've lived in Australia and I've come to appreciate how beautiful the nation is. I respect the law and follow it accordingly, and I love the people. I've never in my life had a person say what you had said. It's disgusting what you said and it's reflective of nothing but a deep burning rage that you have. You know nothing of my political perspective of things yet you think it's fitting for you to say things such as that. Is it because I'm Muslim that your offended and deeply butt hurt? would you like some ointment to ease the burn you have within you lol. Please hun grow up and awaken from your slumber of hate.

WeaselPowa

HSC
Fuark step back boys, we have a loose one here. Honestly grow up you prepubescent manifestation of ignorance. People such as yourself should be placed in leashes for the amount of bigotry you emit. I've lived in Australia and I've come to appreciate how beautiful the nation is. I respect the law and follow it accordingly, and I love the people. I've never in my life had a person say what you had said. It's disgusting what you said and it's reflective of nothing but a deep burning rage that you have. You know nothing of my political perspective of things yet you think it's fitting for you to say things such as that. Is it because I'm Muslim that your offended and deeply butt hurt? would you like some ointment to ease the burn you have within you lol. Please hun grow up and awaken from your slumber of hate.
You are a racist terrorist who will never be successful in terrorising people because of how dumb you are.

Now leave.

Hamza_1000

HSC
hmmm love this so much:
[2:171] The example of such disbelievers is that of parrots who repeat what they hear of sounds and calls, without understanding. Deaf, dumb, and blind; they cannot understand.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
You are a racist terrorist who will never be successful in terrorising people because of how dumb you are.

Now leave.
How do you have the right to call him a terrorist ? You are just generalising now.

I think it is right to say that you have lost the argument.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Terrible ...,, why are there double standards ?!?!

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
first of all, it should read the court of criminal appeal. secondly, it's best to wait for a published court report. thirdly, post traumatic stress disorder is a mitigating circumstance in sentencing. doesn't matter if you're black, white, yellow or brown. there's no double standard.

Last edited:

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
first of all, it should read the court of criminal appeal. secondly, it's best to wait for a published court report. thirdly, post traumatic stress disorder is a mitigating circumstance in sentencing. doesn't matter if you're black, white, yellow or brown. there's no double standard.
yep

as much as i want to hate on the bloke, this is pretty much on the money

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I know that but it's funny to watch people get angry about browns

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
naw all this is to help brown people over white people. white rights are getting destroyed everyday as we speak!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)