OFFICIAL PHYSICS HSC 2015 Prophecies!!!!! --> FROM A NOSTRADAMUS DESCENDANT!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

keepLooking

HSC
Re: OFFICIAL PHYSICS HSC 2015 Prophecies!!!!! --> FROM A NOSTRADAMUS DESCENDANT!!!!!!

Reckon there will be a big question on MRI? It's pretty hard to remember mri compared to the rest
I find MRI easier (process of it). If there is a big question for MRI it will be the 5 marker usually about the impact to society or a justify statement.

It's actually funny how there are 16 people looking at this thread right now. Let the visions of Nostradamus descendants be true.

I think one of the mc's will be on the dotpoint: -> explain qualitatively and quantitatively the consequence of special relativity in relation to: the equivalence between mass and energy

Last edited:

sy37

HSC
Re: OFFICIAL PHYSICS HSC 2015 Prophecies!!!!! --> FROM A NOSTRADAMUS DESCENDANT!!!!!!

Q2Q people, reckon there will be a question about how particle accelerators work and tuff?

Mr_Kap

HSC

Q2Q people, reckon there will be a question about how particle accelerators work and tuff?
yeh i think so too comes under "structure of matter prediction".

Official prophecies are up. Didn't change too much ---> as they say "if it aint broke, it ain't need fixing", so just edited a few things. I have more predictions than what is gonna be in the exam because i don't wanna be sued by BOSTES for making it TOO easy for you guys. Anyway, enjoy, and I take no ownership on the consequences that using this data could lead to (e.g. failing an exam if the almight nostradamus is wrong).

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC

There was a 5 marker on MRI and the affects of medical physics on society so highly unlikely this year

tonysoprano

HSC

praying this is correct lmao

TehFlyaar

HSC

Reckon there will be a big question on MRI? It's pretty hard to remember mri compared to the rest
Personally I find MRI the easiest to understand. It's PET and some parts of Ultrasound I am iffy about.

malcolm21

HSC
N/A

There was a 5 marker on MRI and the affects of medical physics on society so highly unlikely this year
What do you reckon the 5/7 marker gonna be on?

sy37

HSC

What do you reckon the 5/7 marker gonna be on?
Probably newton's universal gravitation laws

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC

solidpredictions/10 Nostradamus

PhysicsMaths

HSC

nostrawrong.

Drsoccerball

HSC

Well done :p... Well at least more of your predictions came true than the amount of ideas to implementation questions..........................

Mr_Kap

HSC

Prophecies were correct for Qunata 2 Quarks. Everything in the exam is in my list. 100% for these prophecies.

Prophecies for core were only 50% correct. There was the rocket 6 marker, the Lenz law/faraday law 5 mark, there was that motor questions (the commutator one), there was the standard projectile motion question. Superonductor question. Einstein relativity question. Nostradamus DID NOT fail me too much.But I think its because i'm not fully a nostradamus ancestor --> i am only half. But the propheies werene tooo bad they were actually decent

But hey, at least you can now get full marks in Quanta to Quarks!!

Last edited:

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad

Prophecies were correct for Qunata 2 Quarks. Everything in the exam is in my list. 100% for these prophecies.

Prophecies for core were only 50% correct. There was the rocket 6 marker, the Lenz law/faraday law 5 mark, there was that motor questions (the commutator one), there was the standard projectile motion question. Superconductor [sic] question. Einstein relativity question. Nostradamus DID NOT fail me too much.But I think its because i'm not fully a nostradamus ancestor --> I am only half. But the prophecies weren't [sic] tooo bad they were actually decent

But hey, at least you can now get full marks in Quanta to Quarks!!
1. Vague predictions like that of Nostradamus don't count.
2. Predicting is one thing, doing well is another; but anyway lets hope for your sake, that your speculation paid off.

Last edited:

Mr_Kap

HSC

Vague predictions don't count.
bro. All of nostradamus' predictions are vague.
But at least they were correct for Quanta to Quarks. There was a mass defect question, davisson and germer question, bohr model question etc...
no point predicting the EXACT QUESTION, just the certain information that will be in it.

And good job to whoever said that the braggs was gonna be q2 of MC. it actually was ...lol

PhysicsMaths

HSC

bro. All of nostradamus' predictions are vague.
But at least they were correct for Quanta to Quarks. There was a mass defect question, davisson and germer question, bohr model question etc...
no point predicting the EXACT QUESTION, just the certain information that will be in it.

And good job to whoever said that the braggs was gonna be q2 of MC. it actually was ...lol
Lol you predicted all the main components of the syllabus...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)