09ers Yr 12 Formal (1 Viewer)

HSC
LOL just kidding, whatever floats your boat my friend ^^

But nah, drinking is find so long as it is in moderation.

I can't wait until my formal on Friday~
hmmm i do see that point of view, but i choose never to drink :) + nice friday nights are always the best Have fun!!!! :D

HSC
Uni Grad
Mine was horrible, food was bad (in my opinion + a few others, some found ok) but it was just so lifeless. I didnt even move for the whole time, just stayed in my seat with everyone else on my table. We had students doing the music on a stage (seems like a mighty cheap way out imo) and it was just really bad and dead.

KnifeySpoony

HSC
does anyone else have their formal on wednesday(25th)?
afaik fairvale, hurlstone and macq fields have it on that night, so just curious if any other schools have it on the same day

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
hmmm i do see that point of view, but i choose never to drink :) + nice friday nights are always the best Have fun!!!! :D
I wish i was as smart as you =='

does anyone else have their formal on wednesday(25th)?
afaik fairvale, hurlstone and macq fields have it on that night, so just curious if any other schools have it on the same day
Nope mine is on Friday :)

7oas7y

HSC
Caringbah High Formal was terrible. Bad food, tiny dancefloor, bad DJ who was the least enthusiastic person I've ever seen. The half the grade realised how bad it was and left less than an hour into it. It was bad, and I think we all made the DJ feel worse ^_^ haha but seriously, he was bad.

HSC
Uni Grad
Caringbah High Formal was terrible. Bad food, tiny dancefloor, bad DJ who was the least enthusiastic person I've ever seen. The half the grade realised how bad it was and left less than an hour into it. It was bad, and I think we all made the DJ feel worse ^_^ haha but seriously, he was bad.
Should be thankful you had music other than students playin a couple of songs then everyone leaving cos they are all drinkerfag fucks and found out where the afterparty was. Fuck id hate to be fucken dumb....

Dumb ofcourse refering to the drinkerfags who left for the after party, not you 7oas7y :)

alisondance

HSC
Our is Friday. We have a very traditional grad it's more like a deb ball. We all wear long white dresses, the boys wear matching suits. We are introduced individually and presented to the principle (even get to walk down a red carpet to get to him!). Then the year group dances the Pride Of Erin followed by a waltz with a parent. It's a formal sit down meal with presentations made throughout and is MC'd by the next years school captains.

I must say of all our traditions including the wake a thon (all nighter going crazy throughout the school) the changing chairs is the best. This is before the HSC and signifies the end of our leadership of the school and passing onto the yr11. 4rows of chairs are layed out on the front lawn like an aisle which ends at the original school entrance, these doors are only opened for this ceremony. Yr12 take the inner rows yr 11's the outer with the rest of the school on the ground. New captains are introduced and take the place of the old ones. yr12 then gets up and walks through the doors for the last time, yr 11 then takes are seats literally and figuratively taking our place. Of course there a speeches and presentations and stuff but i think it is a beautiful and meaningful ceremony that's been done since the school opened. :) just wanted to share that with you all, feeling sentimental! haha its all ending!

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Remind me to rep you :eek:
You did :love:

yeeeeeee mah formal is happening 2moro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
Have fun!
Our is Friday. We have a very traditional grad it's more like a deb ball. We all wear long white dresses, the boys wear matching suits. We are introduced individually and presented to the principle (even get to walk down a red carpet to get to him!). Then the year group dances the Pride Of Erin followed by a waltz with a parent. It's a formal sit down meal with presentations made throughout and is MC'd by the next years school captains.

I must say of all our traditions including the wake a thon (all nighter going crazy throughout the school) the changing chairs is the best. This is before the HSC and signifies the end of our leadership of the school and passing onto the yr11. 4rows of chairs are layed out on the front lawn like an aisle which ends at the original school entrance, these doors are only opened for this ceremony. Yr12 take the inner rows yr 11's the outer with the rest of the school on the ground. New captains are introduced and take the place of the old ones. yr12 then gets up and walks through the doors for the last time, yr 11 then takes are seats literally and figuratively taking our place. Of course there a speeches and presentations and stuff but i think it is a beautiful and meaningful ceremony that's been done since the school opened. :) just wanted to share that with you all, feeling sentimental! haha its all ending!
Wow, that sounds awesome. Enjoy it :D

HSC
woooo my formal was pretty awesome, the food never tasted better and the dancing was off the hook. The location was really nice :), i feel quite apathetic for my school, but it was a really memorable time talking + playing with friends and i'm gonna miss em :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)