2002 UAI's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Your percentiles are the numbers in parentheses.

English Advanced 79 (44)
English Ext 1 33 (17)
English Ext 2 35 (25)
Geography 77 (58)
Modern History 77 (57)
Music 1 82 (62)
Maths (2 unit) 81 (61)

Your mark for English Extension 1 was slightly too low to scale accurately (below the 25th percentile), so I had to pretend that you were placed higher in that course.

LazSeeker Advanced gives 78.30.

andy_84

UAI

My UAI is 80.05 and I'm really happy with it! I think anything above 80 is excellent and I just got there! And it should be enough to get me into my course too! YAAAY!!

Congratulations to everyone, but to all of you whinging about your UAI's in the 90's - GET A LIFE!!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!:cool:

hgpstar

Well guys, im incredibly happy for everyone, but screw the uai shit, just congrats on the whole "still alive" thing. Seriously, there were times (usually after six hours of maths ext 1 study) when i though "im not gonna make it. in just gonna cark it one day while studying". That said, i feel much better to know of my
94.5 uai when i was expecting about 91.

Oooh, and you know whats cool? although i prolly would have got an extra point if my chemistry teacher wasn't a complete
f*#%head, and even more if i had have been in a bit more of an "academic environment", rather than the hick town i live in, 7 hours from sydney. All this is cool because i get extra uai points when the unis cone to consider me.... gotta love EAS!

And something to make all those a little disappointed feel better... if you get a higher mark than what you need to get into uni you have wasted your time.

Anywhoo, im off too make some payments on my suv apartment at sydney uni... :D

volatile

UAI

LazSeeker estimated UAI - :: 89.7 ::
actual UAI - :: 86.9 ::

still pretty good and better than expected since i was expecting like mid-70's... and im pretty sure stoopid eco pulled me down but its still all good... more than enough to get into wat i want...

anyways the news said 22 students out of 50,000 in NSW got 100UAI so.... good for them...

and "good for u" all those ppl who got 90+ ... just stop bitching bout it and accept it u smart kents :p the rest of us have moved on already

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Everyone here has done so well, so congrats to all :)
I got 92.6 which is great seeing as its about 10 marks above what I wanted to do. The uni even called me yesterday and offered me scholarship:D
And to the ppl who got in the high 90's and are complaining (besides those who missed out on the course they wanted), as long as you get into a course you want to do, you did well.Youve still got your whole life ahead of you and in a year that number isnt going to mean anything. Just trying to put things in perspective.

Hannah

UNSW - Arts
HSC

SO stoked!!

Lazseeker predicted 93.8 so, it wasn't far off!

SploJo

I got 97.85 and was sooo shell shocked and stoked nothing can compare. My first estimate by my school was 84 so i was beyond word with my mark, not to mention i feel the need to shove the results in the face of my English teacher who gave me a D for 4U english and wrote that she hoped i produced a work of substance in the 11th hour!!!!. I hate her, but alas im happy as. I cant get straight into law so i guess im going to have to do something else first.

But congrats to everyone, all results sounds fantastic, and aslong as youre happy nothing else matters! :)

chait

Originally posted by mannnnndy
Everyone here has done so well, so congrats to all :)
I got 92.6 which is great seeing as its about 10 marks above what I wanted to do. The uni even called me yesterday and offered me scholarship:D
And to the ppl who got in the high 90's and are complaining (besides those who missed out on the course they wanted), as long as you get into a course you want to do, you did well.Youve still got your whole life ahead of you and in a year that number isnt going to mean anything. Just trying to put things in perspective.
congrats! :) which uni did u apply to ??

mmhmm

im sooooooo happy
i got 91.95! im very pleased!
on advanced lazseeker with marks i got 95.15 so thats pretty close. i remeber seeing 95 on lazseeker and i was about to fall off my chair cuz i wasnt at first that pleased wit my hsc results.

A_Storia

Boo hoo. I'm so useless. I only got 94. Or 95. Or 96.

Get a life. That means you aced the exam. Quite the bitching. The people who do beter seem to be complaining more than the people I know who bombed out. Grow up.

Me? I got 88.35. Should get me into Communications at Newcastle (Kisses 4 credit points for living on the Central Coast. Hell, there has to be one advantage)

Sally

hey maybe i'll see you at newy! your right, those extra four points are a godsend. i got 87.90, which is a lot higher than i expected, which means HOPEFULLY i'll be also into communications.. wahoo! :-D

Crazy

just checked my uai like 5 mins ago as soon as i got home and omg haha i got 94.75...im still thinking it might be someone elses!!

and i estimated id get in the 80's!

shit this fantastic, lol already into uni but scholarships here i come!!

well well well....mostly happy posts i see :D
congrats to all!

!meeee!

melbourne during uni- sydney during holidays
Originally posted by A_Storia
Boo hoo. I'm so useless. I only got 94. Or 95. Or 96.

Get a life. That means you aced the exam. Quite the bitching.
People have different expectations and regardless of how high your UAI is, if you didn't get into your course you have ever right to be disappointed. If your expectations weren't as high you have no right to criticise the disappointment of others

wogboy

Terminator
HSC
Posted by Mannnnndy ...

UNSW for engineering.
Mannnnndy, what engineering course are u gonna do at UNSW? I'll be doing Electrical Eng and UNSW next year.

lane

God I still cant believe this! I was aiming for early 80's and I got 93!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)