2009 official "funny quirks of my day" thread (3 Viewers)

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
today this guy was going around the breann room giving out free newspapers, and i was with about 6 friends, i had my sisters ipod in, and i had her noise cancelling headphones, and i said "ill have one if they are free, i can use it as scrap paper", i meant to say it to the person next to me, but since i had the ipod in, it turns out i shouted it at the guy, who walked away with a devostated look on his face

god i feel like a bastard

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I was in a computer room this morning and this guy in a jumper walks in and turns the AC on before he sits down :s

Then this guy who looked like a member of Hanson cept fatter sat near me and sprayed on some dirty smelling deoderant.

</rant>

HSC
Then this guy who looked like a member of Hanson cept fatter sat near me and sprayed on some dirty smelling deoderant.

</rant>
What is with guys not wearing deodorant? even some of my friends do it time to time, its fucking wrong.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I saw a car stopped near the bridge to engineering, they obviously had a flat tyre. I watched a sec, 'twas funny.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
lol Patrick Goh is hilarious - "You can tell the economy of a country by the toilet, in 1970s the toilet everywhere was cleaned, they get cleaned every hour, now look at the toilets, very bad!" lolol.
Without Marcus Rodrigs as the lecturer for accounting fuck it would be so shit.
Pool comp in GT bar, gay. Cause i lost :(

illiterary

HSC
Two 13(ish?) year olds swinging off the 'Drive Thru' sign at McDonalds, and breaking it.

God, I love Macquarie Fields. -_-"

trickx

HSC
This chick was yelling at me when I was eating chicken nuggets at mcdonalds today. Like, 'DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO TO THOSE ANIMAAAAAALS?!?' And this guy behind me goes 'Shut the fuck up, I'm trying to eat my puppy-burger.
She stfu. And cried

Zrap

glock9
HSC
This chick was yelling at me when I was eating chicken nuggets at mcdonalds today. Like, 'DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO TO THOSE ANIMAAAAAALS?!?' And this guy behind me goes 'Shut the fuck up, I'm trying to eat my puppy-burger.
She stfu. And cried
ummm

4unitfreak

HSC
My quirky event - the other week this mature aged lady got up infront of the lecture hall and told us all to shut up (150 people here).
The Crim Law one? If so, I remember that... she should have a taste of her own medicine one day.

HSC
The Crim Law one? If so, I remember that... she should have a taste of her own medicine one day.
I did a slow clap but it didn't catch on :(

Are you in kevin's systems lect on mondays, colin's communications class on fridays or brennans crim tute?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
chamelia said:
Yes please! If thats not too much of a hassel?
Np, I'll do it tomorrow night :) It's exciting for ~3 seconds haha.

My 'quirk' of the day (really more of a major gripe) is that my superannuation fund decided to cancel my account the same week I started earning again. I'm currently in the process of swapping this account into a new one, but this letter seems to indicate I will just lose it all unless I contribute to theaccount. Now I'm gonna have to take my forms back from work, pump my pay into this account a few times and then fuck them off. I bet at this stage I'm locked in at work and it's all fucked, agh. I worked hard for that shit, even if it was measly in the scheme of things :(

Last edited:
It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
hey cannibal horse,
serious question.
a little while back when you were still at school, you criticised all the guys you classed as 'jocks'.
but now you post a lot about ur muscle building regime and have pictures of pretty men in your av.
are you trying to be a jock/pretty boy and those are ur idols?
i'm just trying to figure u out.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
hey high wayman,
serious question.
a little while back when you were still at school, you had a pretty regular chair in your avatar.
but now you fill your sig with chairs and have a heart-shaped chair in your av.
are you trying to be a chair and those are ur idols?

HSC
hey cannibal horse,
serious question.
a little while back when you were still at school, you criticised all the guys you classed as 'jocks'.
but now you post a lot about ur muscle building regime and have pictures of pretty men in your av.
are you trying to be a jock/pretty boy and those are ur idols?
Srs question is srs...

Answer to serious question is - I'm bi. That's Micro Bergamasco there and he's very pretty. I have a soft spot for bulked up guys with longish hair and fine facial features.

In a loose definition I'm fair jock myself - I played rugby for about 4-5 years, my dad was actually the president of the East Maitland Emus, an offshoot of the All Blacks club who couldn't support the growth in membership, it failed dismally though.

I've also always been a big gym fan. I got to 87kg at the end of year 10 but couldn't keep it up with the hsc/gf/band etc. Now that I'm in uni though and I have ample time to sleep/eat constantly I'm back at it.

So yeah, I guess it is fair hypocritical on my part, and you framed the question meanlike.

(btw its Oliver, first name basis for Newcastle kids yeah?)

btw: thanks for backing me up em :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)