2009 Trial HSC Exams Discussion (1 Viewer)

r u satisfied wif ur results

• yes im pleased

Votes: 16 11.7%
  • im disappointed

Votes: 62 45.3%
  • alright, but could've done beta

Votes: 50 36.5%
  • i don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aimzlouise

HSC
A Note from the Moderators:
Please keep in mind not to give out the actual questions or a copy of the paper as there are copyright issues, not the mention the fact that some students may do the same paper as you at a different date and it is still within the security period.

has anyone got there trial assessment timetable? our school hasn't done ours yet coz the catholic schooling system hasnt set theres out or somethin, where we get the trial papers from...?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Re: Trial timetables?

No, not yet. We will probably get them when the next term starts.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

We got ours yesterday. I know two people who have two exams on at the same time.

aimzlouise

HSC

I was just aksing because i would like to have mine throughout the holidays jst to know which subjects are on which days.. to prioritise studyin in a way i guess..

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC

has anyone got there trial assessment timetable? our school hasn't done ours yet coz the catholic schooling system hasnt set theres out or somethin, where we get the trial papers from...?
I go to a Catholic school (who uses Catholic trial papers) and i got my timetable yesterday lol. So your school is either lying because they're too lazy to give you the timetable or because they need more time to plan every other subject around the catholic ones XD

I hate my timetable. I don't have 2 exams on the same day but plenty one day after the other >.>

hollaholla

HSC

I was just aksing because i would like to have mine throughout the holidays jst to know which subjects are on which days.. to prioritise studyin in a way i guess..
AGREED!. it helps you lay the bricks eh.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC

We got draft timetables

0hNivlek

HSC

We got ours like two week ago after going through a million amendments lol.

cassiecocaine

HSC

Our teachers are slow, and we haven't received ours. One says they're on at one time, and then another teacher will say something completely different, I just want the timetable already haha.

PattieBoi

HSC

Got our timetable last week.

Pretty sweet because I don't have exams on the same day. They're every two days.

Just like my HSC timetable as well.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

My school gave them out about two weeks ago and we are following the Catholic Trial timetable, as we always do.

If your school is saying they haven't got it then they aren't being exactly honest, and in this day and age of the internet being rather foolish as it is such a simple thing to check. Some of our kids told me the day before we sent ours out their exam timetables as they had found the timetable on the internet but as I explained the teachers had the timetable to raise any issues with the Deputy before issuing to students, which happened the next day.

Uncle

Banned
HSC

back in the hsc, there were a few babies who couldnt handle 3 exams a day so often trial timetables are subject to change.
a really selfish move to make the timetables of others miserable just to get relief.

shell.q

HSC

we got our on thurs, and the majority of ppl have 2 exams on the tues wed and one on the thurs
something like tht

HSC

Yes we got ours. In the middle of our trials. Mines alright, apart from maths and ancient on the same day (this monday). But hey, its the same as the hsc timetable, so i guess you get a feel for it lol.

stunner

HSC
Trial hsc

Hey everyone :D

I'm getting told conflicting views on how much we should study for the Trial HSC these holidays (mine are in week 4). One teacher said to study a lot during these holidays and another said don't hit the books 8 hours a day and that, that was overdoing it. So I'd like peoples opinions on How much we should study for the Trials these holidays.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Re: Trial hsc

It depends, are you the kind that forgets everything throughout the year and needs to refresh your memory about the entire course? If so, cram like hell!

If you're the kind that remembers pretty much everything for the entire year, then you obviously can relax a bit as everything is still in your head.

I'm the 1st type; i concentrate on whatever assessments i currently have an forget about what i've learnt... so i'll be cramming like hell. That and because i'd like to expose myself to as many questions as possible :)

hollaholla

HSC

It depends, are you the kind that forgets everything throughout the year and needs to refresh your memory about the entire course? If so, cram like hell!

If you're the kind that remembers pretty much everything for the entire year, then you obviously can relax a bit as everything is still in your head.

I'm the 1st type; i concentrate on whatever assessments i currently have an forget about what i've learnt... so i'll be cramming like hell. That and because i'd like to expose myself to as many questions as possible :)
Yes 1st for me too.

HSC

Me too

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC

LOL around 3-4 hours per night for four weeks would suffice according to my study skills teacher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)