• Liberal / National

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Why did you not include a 'neither/other' option? Preferencing Labour and Liberal last and second last will exhaust one's vote before reaching them, no?

And in many seats the 2PP isn't even between these two parties. :(

Lentern

HSC
Why did you not include a 'neither/other' option? Preferencing Labour and Liberal last and second last will exhaust one's vote before reaching them, no?

Many? Maybe five if you're not counting the nationals.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC

Only one if you're looking at Greens vs Labor in Melbourne.

Yeah, go the Nationals. Woohhh!

Elliot220

HSC
After a redistribution, my seat went from safe Liberal to the most marginal (I think) in NSW. Should be an interesting election, considering I don't go insane by hearing 'Moving Australia Foward' or 'Real Action' too many times. I hate vacuous slogans.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
After a redistribution, my seat went from safe Liberal to the most marginal (I think) in NSW. Should be an interesting election, considering I don't go insane by hearing 'Moving Australia Foward' or 'Real Action' too many times. I hate vacuous slogans.
What seat?

HSC
Uni Grad
so um
does abbott support the filter as well
Conroy is the biggest problem afaik, if it wasn't for him shit talking about it and pushing it so hard no one would care/consider it.

That said I have no idea of Abbott's ideas about it, other than that people have been talking about Liberals being in favour of an opt in filter rather than compulsory.

Omar-Comin

HSC
N/A
Conroy is the biggest problem afaik, if it wasn't for him shit talking about it and pushing it so hard no one would care/consider it.

That said I have no idea of Abbott's ideas about it, other than that people have been talking about Liberals being in favour of an opt in filter rather than compulsory.
Why would child-rapists 'opt-in' to a filter..?
It's about time Australia moved into the 21'st century and put in place a proper filter.
I applaud Conroy for standing up against these vile pedophile apologists

Deathless

HSC
Usually Liberal wins after Labour "screws" up. I'm not sure though, Gillard is a bitch - but Abbot is also an idiot. Abbot is training to be an Olympic gold-medalist rather than a PM. Labour was good with Rudd IMO.

bio_nut

HSC
Usually Liberal wins after Labour "screws" up. I'm not sure though, Gillard is a bitch - but Abbot is also an idiot. Abbot is training to be an Olympic gold-medalist rather than a PM. Labour was good with Rudd IMO.
ahahahahahahahaha just all NO

Lentern

HSC

The point is that you don't know. None of us were at those cabinet meetings. With that being said, like most major policy it was probably drawn up in either the kitchen cabinet or the prime ministers office himself, Conroy is most likely the poor sod who has to sell the thing and nothing more.

Elliot220

HSC
The only MPs who I've heard voice loud opposition against the censorship have been Liberal, and only a few of them. The only one coming to mind is Alex Hawke.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
The only MPs who I've heard voice loud opposition against the censorship have been Liberal, and only a few of them. The only one coming to mind is Alex Hawke.
The Greens caucus is against it. Look up Ludlam's senate stuff. He tears Conroy apart and it's comedy gold.

Abbott supports the filter. The Coalition as a whole doesn't seem to, however.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
I rather see a PM that runs for charity than a bitch that wastes money on red hair colour products.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)