2010 Subaru Impreza WRX facelift (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Thoughts on the attempt to 'beefen' up the Subie in response to criticism? I think it looks crap and whilst Subaru have spent the past few years telling us how 'mature' their cars are, this looks like an old man on steroids.

Admittedly, the hatch looks a bit better but still not feeling the sedan. Just looks disproportionate, still dopey, but with muscles.

Source URL: Subaru WRX

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
i like it. Agree that hatch definitely looks better than sedan.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I never thought I'd say this but i'd pick the hatch over the sedan! But I'm glad I'm a Mitsu fan.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I agree that was my favourite- the ones which came afterwards with the aeroplane grille were so-so (wouldn't say no but I thought it was a bit err... but nonetheless many times better than the newer ones)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Why on earth Subaru called it the STI is beyond me.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
These were the last good ones:

At least they're not wog cars anymore...
obviously comes down to personal pref, but i still think these stand head and shoulders above anything else, and that one you just posted is an easy second
yes its a 22b

bug eyes were hideous and the new sedan is a joke
i've always liked cars with subtle kits, this just screams ricebox
i hope to god they don't bring the same paper to the drawing board of the liberty

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
bug eyes were hideous and the new sedan is a joke
i've always liked cars with subtle kits, this just screams ricebox
i hope to god they don't bring the same paper to the drawing board of the liberty
What do you mean? The new Liberty is already fugly.

And I agree- the Impreza kits look like stuck on riced-up kits. The design team at Subaru are the best thing to ever happen to Mitsubishi!

Last edited:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
quite like these

the blitzen/3.0R models with kits and bonnet scoops look pretty decent too
was never a fan of wrxs but the hatch grew on me a bit
then they released the sedan

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
dude, the back of them is fucking terrible it looks like a deformed camry.

Before I liked the 03 STIs the best but since then I have grown to love the airplane nose (06-08) ones.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I think the last generation of Subies (i.e. the above shot of the Liberty/Legacy) and the airplane Imprezas looked the best overall as a set... not sure how to describe it, but you know how all Beemers have a certain look to them, and same with Audis, that you know they are all from the same manufacturer? Now, the only thing connecting Subies is their shared genepool in the looks department.

La Bomba

HSC
fuck that new impreza is a piece of fkn shit id rather drive a pulsar sss than that hunk of shit looking thing. pluz subaru engines suck now theyre shit

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
fuck that new impreza is a piece of fkn shit id rather drive a pulsar sss than that hunk of shit looking thing. pluz subaru engines suck now theyre shit
LOL I don't know if I'd go that far.. I'm not a fan of Pulsar SSS's- they always seem to be driven by groups of hoons who want to rev it and drag at lights >__> Either that or I seem to be a magnet for those types of SSS drivers.

La Bomba

HSC
LOL I don't know if I'd go that far.. I'm not a fan of Pulsar SSS's- they always seem to be driven by groups of hoons who want to rev it and drag at lights >__> Either that or I seem to be a magnet for those types of SSS drivers.
Hahahahhaha. That was my point. I'd rather be seen driving a hoon car than driving a technologically advanced, ugly, plastic loooking attempt at a wrx.
By the way sermify what car do you drive that attracts hoons to want to drag yu hahahaa.

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Hahahahhaha. That was my point. I'd rather be seen driving a hoon car than driving a technologically advanced, ugly, plastic loooking attempt at a wrx.
By the way sermify what car do you drive that attracts hoons to want to drag yu hahahaa.
Hmm I think I'd pick the current STI hatch out of those 3 options. Sad isn't it? I'm still surprised the hatch design is growing on me- maybe because I see it so often.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Choosing the best looking WRX is like picking the smartest down's syndrome kid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)