2011 Trial HSC discussion (1 Viewer)

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
Re: Trials soon

not prepared at all :(
finished off dot points, only did 2 CSSA papers for Chem and phys, 8 for MX1/2 and havent touched english
got UMAT 5 days before trials and havent prepared as well

LonelyWolf

HSC

Got em in two weeks, had three weeks holidays plus a further two weeks of school. I completely bludged the first week which has made me very guilty. I've just read all of my notes and have only done 2 trial papers for maths.

HSC

finished off dot points, only did 2 CSSA papers for Chem and phys, 8 for MX1/2 and havent touched english
pretty much the same with me

Hermes1

Banned
HSC

i cant believe they pu umat right before trials, tnk god im not doing medicine, i would have gone crazy if i had that much work

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC

Not me. :( Just finished my notes for all my subjects except for english. FML.

muzeikchun852

HSC
did most of the things I want to do in the holiday. but haven't touch any trial paper yet so I'm quite concern.

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC

i cant believe they pu umat right before trials, tnk god im not doing medicine, i would have gone crazy if i had that much work
I'm probably going to wing it if i don't finish all my studies before 2nd week of school :S

Hermes1

Banned
HSC

Not me. :( Just finished my notes for all my subjects except for english. FML.
lol. i didnt even have notes. but luckily this guy from my school who got like 99.80 last year put his up on the internet for our grade.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC

who here has assignments due just before trials. they are so annoying. i had an english speech before half yearlies, and i completely forgot to study for my HYs.

LonelyWolf

HSC

who here has assignments due just before trials. they are so annoying. i had an english speech before half yearlies, and i completely forgot to study for my HYs.
yeah i had 2-3 each week last term = why holidays are a bludge. i also did speeches for both histories for half yearlies.

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad

Fcuk the trials. They're just 'trials', so obviously they won't count for anything...right? It's just practice!

But seriously, I haven't done ANYTHING these holidays. Does that mean I'm screwed? Trials start August 10th. I plan on learning (not revising) all of the HSC content after the holidays finish.
Do you think it's possible that I can still do well?
BTW arj1, what school do you go to?

LonelyWolf

HSC

Fcuk the trials. They're just 'trials', so obviously they won't count for anything...right? It's just practice!

But seriously, I haven't done ANYTHING these holidays. Does that mean I'm screwed? Trials start August 10th. I plan on learning (not revising) all of the HSC content after the holidays finish.
hahaha dude don't take this personally, but there's so many of people like you on BOS who do Physics, 4U English and 3U Maths etc etc and are always freaking out 'omg! i'm fucked i'm going to fail! :(((('. You're obviously going to pass quite well even if you think you're doing bad. You'll be fine, even if you actually did get terrible marks for trials you've got 2 months + before the HSC to study. I'm the one who should be worrying.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

Trials have up to a 40% weighing, so of course it counts.

HSC
Uni Grad

barely did anything, not so worried though
i pretty much did a bit of every subject except past papers for 3U and 4U maths

LonelyWolf

HSC

can any 85+ ATAR students tell us what they did? just past papers, essay plans + memorising them?

Hermes1

Banned
HSC

barely did anything, not so worried though
i pretty much did a bit of every subject except past papers for 3U and 4U maths
r u beating Eric YAng in 4 unit?

Hermes1

Banned
HSC

u can definitely still do well. As to my school: all your getting is that it is a top 50 private school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)