2014 MX2 trial papers? (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Nah just the back page. "CSSA Trial HSC Examination Papers must not be placed on the school intranet, the internet or any mobile device." So you can email them but don't use the internet :p
So using email doesn't use the internet?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
The papers get around anyways... Why do they care so much
I wonder too.

Furthermore, although they sometimes have good questions, it hardly warrants how uptight they are about copyright. There are schools that make much better papers IMO, yet their papers are not copyrighted at all and are freely distributed.

HSC
I wonder too.

Furthermore, although they sometimes have good questions, it hardly warrants how uptight they are about copyright. There are schools that make much better papers IMO, yet their papers are not copyrighted at all and are freely distributed.
Exactly! For instance grammar! They have interesting papers yet they are freely distributed around!

Plus IMO, even if CSSA has copyright infringements and what not, schools still probably copy questions.

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, there are some very stringent guidelines to be followed by teachers in the schools which use CSSA papers.

We are not meant to even give out past CSSA papers to our own students, from what I have heard.

Seems like most teachers are like #yolo though.

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
noted, but some of the pages of the ruse paper are poor quality. but still useable>
Yeah, that was a colour scan. The actual document itslef has not been published on the Ruse intranet yet. So, this is the best quality available atm

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, that was a colour scan. The actual document itslef has not been published on the Ruse intranet yet. So, this is the best quality available atm
pm me when a better copy is up.

Plus I finally found SGS 2013 3U. Someone uploaded it on the web somewhere today.
PM me to trade// or if you have anything new. Check my list on my profile page for requested stuff.

Last edited:

mreditor16

HSC
dan964, if you don't mind me asking, why are you so desperate to obtain every past paper that exists on the planet? just curious.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
good good :p

Reduced the number of past papers i do for maths as it is futile, increased work for english, bio and chem! :D
That's good yeah i started focusing more on eco and business which I had neglected earlier. English omg is so boring i ceebs doing it :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)