2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
Serious Question: How do people survive trial exams without needing to piss o_O
During my paper 1 I was halfway through my essay (did it second) but just sat there and finished the whole paper on sheer willpower alone. Paper 2 was better, didn't feel the urge so soon but as soon as exam finished I had to go
How is it for everyone else?

Should i just not drink water in the morning or something? In daily life i piss pretty often (i think i drink an average amount) i might get it checked out if i keep having issues >.>
Bottle under the table.

Fiction

HSC
Don't you go before your test?

Also, this reminds me of something during my trials. Every exam always 2-3 people got up and went to the toilet. Made me think how easy it would be to have a page of notes folded in your pocket and checking them while you're in there. I was pretty suspicious of that actually lol, only because I couldn't think of why people couldn't hold it or go before hand.
You have a point. Although TBH for exams I know I'll finish early - early as in 30+ mins and not 5, I go to the bathroom just to get out of the hall so I won't go crazy from all the tension.

Someone could probably get away with the notes thing; unless supervisors were really strict in their school or something, but honestly it'll be a pretty redundant practice unless your notes were just a page in length- and in that case, it probably isn't really going to help much anyways. Plus, I'd imagine if a supervisor were to hear a paper rustling in the bathroom they'll suspect something.

Last edited:

Flop21

HSC
I'm done with the HSC lyfe. Reckon i just lost my two 1st rankings (Chem and Physics), and my 2nd (Mathematics) and 3rd (Biology) rankings because Trials. Then advanced english...don't even talk about that one.

I've got my last exam: EXT1 Maths tomorrow, but there is no way I can lose my ranking from that i'm already coming 7/7 hahaha.
Remember everyone else is feeling just as stressed and tired of HSC as well, so you might still retain your rankings.

But I know how you feel, I also feel like I've lost my good rankings now too :( Oh well, hopefully I don't go TOO bad.

matchalolz

HSC
Don't you go before your test?

Also, this reminds me of something during my trials. Every exam always 2-3 people got up and went to the toilet. Made me think how easy it would be to have a page of notes folded in your pocket and checking them while you're in there. I was pretty suspicious of that actually lol, only because I couldn't think of why people couldn't hold it or go before hand.
I do go beforehand, I think I just have issues :/
luckily i can finish most papers early, and can just take a quick breath of fresh air before reattempting the bitchy questions
Supervisors follow us to the toilets, and if we take more than a few mins they start getting sus
tbh I'm too lazy to cheat

Flop21

HSC
I do go beforehand, I think I just have issues :/
luckily i can finish most papers early, and can just take a quick breath of fresh air before reattempting the bitchy questions
Supervisors follow us to the toilets, and if we take more than a few mins they start getting sus
tbh I'm too lazy to cheat
Yeah trials were first time I've done a 3 hour test before. But surprisingly I didn't really notice the time that much and it goes by fine because you're focused on doing the questions + adrenaline.

And dw lol I need to pee REALLY badly when I get nervous. So maybe it's just a little bit of anxiety or something during the test. Try not to focus on it if you've gone before the test, and if you need to go say half way through, then that's not normal and again try not to think about it, it could be just your head. But I'm pretty sure it's normal to want to go straight after the test.

Kaido

be.
HSC
Wow the toilet cheating seems sooo easy to execute, exam supervisors cant go in if your taking a dump and youll be unrolling toilet paper anyways. Someone should try this lolol

Mr_Kap

HSC
Exactly what I was thinking. Tape a small piece of paper to your chest upside down and lift up your shirt while your in the toilet and bam relevant syllabus or formulas needed.

I wouldn't be surprised if people were doing this, super sus going to bathroom and then running back and writing stuff down straight away. My school wasn't suspicious at all and just let anyone go haha.

But oh well, trials are pretty much over now, and I highly doubt that could ever happen in the HSC, and I feel like I'm giving away too many ideas of cheating.
Nek minut get band 0 for being suspected of cheating.

Ekman

HSC
That moment when your extension 2 maths teacher calls you a "crazy integration guy", and calls Drsoccerball "Mr. Induction" on the final lesson for extension 2 maths.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Exactly what I was thinking. Tape a small piece of paper to your chest upside down and lift up your shirt while your in the toilet and bam relevant syllabus or formulas needed.

I wouldn't be surprised if people were doing this, super sus going to bathroom and then running back and writing stuff down straight away. My school wasn't suspicious at all and just let anyone go haha.

But oh well, trials are pretty much over now, and I highly doubt that could ever happen in the HSC, and I feel like I'm giving away too many ideas of cheating.
Pretty sure they write down if you go to the bathroom... Do it to much then you may well be questioned.

rawrliongirl

HSC
My major caused me soooo much stress.

I made a website + video. What did you make?? I had like thousands of screenshots I wanted to make into a video to show the process, but I just didn't have time to sort through them all. Kinda depressed about that. Oh and how could I forget the printing the folio issue. I somehow screwed up the colours in indesign (wrong colour mode) so it came out all crap. Had to pay and get it reprinted again last minute :(
I created a demo reel of some 3D characters that I modelled.
I was an idiot though and took my time modelling one of them and I didn't have enough time to make a third character like I had intended. My video is literally just over one minute long :(
I was going to add in some extra shots of the characters that I already had to stretch out the video a bit but I ran out of time ;-; I bet the markers will watch and think "what the heck did she do all year?" :'(

I had a billion screen shots as well and it was so funny because I had to go back through them all and try to remember what I was doing in half of them.

Oh no that must've been terrible D: I noticed just before I handed the video in to my teacher that I had made a typo on one of my concept images so I had to edit it and re-render the clip. It took almost 20 minutes to render again. Then I played it one more time and found ANOTHER typo. It was so annoying because I was really tired today having only had two hours of sleep and I had just sat a 3hr biology exam so having to fix all of that last minute was like =_______=

rawrliongirl

HSC
I'm done with the HSC lyfe. Reckon i just lost my two 1st rankings (Chem and Physics), and my 2nd (Mathematics) and 3rd (Biology) rankings because Trials. Then advanced english...don't even talk about that one.

I've got my last exam: EXT1 Maths tomorrow, but there is no way I can lose my ranking from that i'm already coming 7/7 hahaha.

I feel.
I'm pretty sure I lost my 3rd bio rank :') Prob lost my top 10 maths rank too :'))))))) english... ahahah.....hahahahah....AHHAHAHAHAAHA I screwed up so badly. It's my worst ever. I'm probably coming last now :')

Chris_S

HSC
Comes back refreshed and relaxed after trials has finished. Gets english assessment task notification!

matchalolz

HSC
Comes back refreshed and relaxed after trials has finished. Gets english assessment task notification!
so jealous of everyone who's done but wow assessments AFTER trials??
Trials will be the last internal ones for me

Mr_Kap

HSC
so jealous of everyone who's done but wow assessments AFTER trials??
Trials will be the last internal ones for me
Yeh i got a chemistry test on Industrial Chemistry topic in a week and a half, worth 10%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)