2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanU_Not

HSC
mfw i cannot decipher shit from ch 1 of the global economy for eco - so tempted to rote learn, but i know it's a bad idea
I CAN TRY AND HELP YOU! :D
Key word: "try."

Pretty sure everything I have is rote-learning first term lel. Chem (production of mats psht), Eco and maths.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Damnit... Dropping extension has made me feel so inferior now. I even had a dream today that I was looking at subject recommendations and it said '3U Maths - Difficulty: Easy'. Brain pls, is that why I got 30% in the tests. :|

CanU_Not

HSC
Damnit... Dropping extension has made me feel so inferior now. I even had a dream today that I was looking at subject recommendations and it said '3U Maths - Difficulty: Easy'. Brain pls, is that why I got 30% in the tests. :|
You're only feeling inferior because you see the subject as "superior". Try to just see it as any other- it really isn't that great lol.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Can you not?

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
You're only feeling inferior because you see the subject as "superior". Try to just see it as any other- it really isn't that great lol.
Probably because of the typical Asian mentality and the sight of watching all your friends move up while your class is changed into a 3U-retired class. I've nearly moved on however thankfully. :D

Can you not?
Not.. What?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Probably because of the typical Asian mentality and the sight of watching all your friends move up while your class is changed into a 3U-retired class. I've nearly moved on however thankfully. :D

Not.. What?
Not feel inferior because of the the subject

Ununoctium

Che barba
HSC
What's everyone's favourite subject? Which subject would you like to destroy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)