2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turntaker

HSC
anyone else feel different after school is over?

It always seemed like a long time for school to actually end but now it's finally here.

Doesn't seem like a long time at all.

Flop21

HSC
I feel 95% anxious, 5% depressed, all in regards to HSC being around 20 days away.

rawrliongirl

HSC

Grad tomorrow. Like I joined my group of friends this year and it's probably been one of the best years of my life. My old friend group made me miserable. I'm just sad I'm leaving that behind :( not seeing them everyday and all

Ekman

HSC
That moment when you notice a spelling mistake in your eco textbook:

I seriously cannot read that line without getting distracted by the spelling mistake.

Attachments

lightthefuze

HSC
My teachers tell me to 'pace yourself', I'm doing past papers (3-4 short answers and an essay - depending on which subject) for 3 subjects a day. The other day I planned to do some past paper question for each of my 6 subjects (but laziness hit me). So am I pacing myself? Or is this a bit too overboard for the first few days of stuvac?

HALP

MrBeefJerky

HSC
My teachers tell me to 'pace yourself', I'm doing past papers (3-4 short answers and an essay - depending on which subject) for 3 subjects a day. The other day I planned to do some past paper question for each of my 6 subjects (but laziness hit me). So am I pacing myself? Or is this a bit too overboard for the first few days of stuvac?

HALP
Nah its all good. Just study your ass off until the HSC exams and then you can relax lol theres only a few weeks until HSC I don't see the need for pacing at this stage.

Flop21

HSC
Just had a teacher say I should look into other courses since the one I'm looking at has a high ATAR and sounded kind of surprised when I said I'm expecting my atar to be around 90 (hopefully 91).

Also brought up the harsh reality that I "bombed" my math trials.

So depressing, I feel like shit.

There's no reason I can't get 91 right?? I've done alright, and plan to do good in the externals.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Just had a teacher say I should look into other courses since the one I'm looking at has a high ATAR and sounded kind of surprised when I said I'm expecting my atar to be around 90 (hopefully 91).

There's no reason I can't get 91 right?? I've done alright, and plan to do good in the externals.
Past papers=bae

studded

HSC
We had our graduation dinner last night and it was perfect. It was supposed to be very systematic, but we danced for two hours without any breaks. I'm going to miss my cohort so much...

matchalolz

HSC
tbh I didn't cry at graduation because it doesn't feel real yet :awesome:
will probably start bawling later down the track when the feels hit me

@Flop21, there's nothing you can do other than thrash your last assessments
I know I let myself down a few times but once you pick it up you'll feel so much better

turntaker

HSC

You will get in with 81+
I know a girl who got in with 86 atar.

turntaker

HSC
Tbh that's usually the case if the course doesn't get filled up

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I keep telling flop not to worry about 91 but she doesn't listen and stresses out for no reason.

Lel
Flop if you are reading chill out. xD

turntaker

HSC
If I get an atar of below 80 will people make fun of me.. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)