2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luhanbby

HSC
I know we won't really know since our school and hsc marks go through a lot of moderating, but can anyone kinda look at my marks and tell me if I stand a chance at all of getting a 95+ atar? :/ I feel worse after every exam and I've still got 3U and bus to go and by the end of this ill feel completely hopeless

adv english: school marks 88, exam: didn't finish my conclusion for mod C :( but everything else I think I can get like a band 5 at least? I don't want to get my hopes up

2u maths: 92 for hsc lol literally read through the answers thoroughly and after reading the forum, I'm pretty sure my marks will be 90-92 ish since I just took away whole marks no cfe, school mark: 92

business: 90! I average 90+ for it but at this rate I think I'll stuff up business too -.-

biology: mc really effed me up, think I got 14/20 :( but the rest was okay!!! I did my best and I'm hoping for an 82?

economics: mc I got 19/20, my second essay was worse than I would've liked, hoping for a 15/16 rest of the test was good, my school rank is 8 and at 87

3U maths: LOL after what happened with 2U like the silly mistakes, I really don't know what will happen. I'm rank 17 in a school with a really good 4U cohort so.. I'm just average in 3U usually get around low 80s

I know it's not the end of the world, but it sucks that I put so much effort in and still stuff myself up -.- feeling dumber after every test tbh

any insights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flop21

HSC
I feel just like how Flop felt after the bio exam... My dreams are gone because of this maths exam. Everyone is saying it was easy, but I found it kinda hard... I mean MC 11 12 13 were pretty much easy ace but everything onwards I struggled with.
Btw, I've heard tonnes of people say the MC was shit in bio. So hopefully everyone fucked it up and it doesn't affect me/anyone else that much haha.

I think you'll be fine flyingkanga, maths tests are never easy despite the dozens of people here that easily get 95+. The test wasn't 'easy' it just wasn't CRAZY difficult. It was a good test IMO (complete opposite from bio), tested our knowledge and had a few challenging Qs at the end. That doesn't mean it was easy though. A lot of people struggled with Q15 and obviously Q16.

Flop21

HSC
Cooooool. Someone dropped math in my class and now I'm 4th instead of 5th :D

But why would someone drop math when they are coming top 4, this late lol??

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Right now ---> 20 minutes ,but as of next monday i'm moving back into my house FINALLY AFTER 5 MONTHS OF LIVING IN THIS SERVICED APARTMENT/HOTEL, and my house is like 15 minutes away. Also, am like 10-15 minutes away from UNSW so yeh.

And i would repeat if i got less than 80 no doubt. Not gonna go to some pleb uni. Also, i'm only 17 this year so it wouldnt really put me a year behind
Thinking this is very self defeating and meaninglessly condescending.

I suggest that you stop putting go8 on a pedestal.

Mr_Kap

HSC

nah i was just joking---> but seriously i don't want to travel heaps, when i can travel 15 minutes by bus to get to unsw. Thats the only uni i am considring. Also, its much easier to do well in the HSC then to transfer to your "dream course" at the uni you want. But knock on wood, i get 90 Atar, but if not at least an 86 to make comp science. Worst case need 80 so i can make my last option of course.

Flop21

HSC

I think it's the fact of having to establish yourself at your non-desired uni. E.g. making your friends, familiarising yourself with uni life etc. all at a uni you didn't really want to end up at. This then makes transferring hard because you've made all your friends at x uni and now have to start all over again at another.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
But the year of the HSC is journey, in which you can discover how you can change in order to belong to society as a whole.
Throughout the HSC, I made a number of discoveries about the world I live in. While this journey was certainly a torrid one, I now have a deeper understanding of my place in the world, and have finally achieved a sense of belonging that I lacked throughout my High School years.

Last edited:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Throughout the HSC, I made a number of discoveries about the world I live in. While this journey was certainly a torrid one, I know have a deeper understanding of my place in the world, and have finally achieved a sense of belonging that I lacked throughout my High School years.
15/15

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Throughout the HSC, I made a number of discoveries about the world I live in. While this journey was certainly a torrid one, I know have a deeper understanding of my place in the world, and have finally achieved a sense of belonging that I lacked throughout my High School years.
tfw u can't distinguish know from now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)