2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flop21

HSC
Talent 100 has a cool new atar calculator thingo or maybe they just changed it's layout / design.

Industrial Technology 99 HSC mark > 100 percentile = 95 ATAR equivalent... kills me every time

JavaScript

HSC
I reckon just go through it, any question that you get stuck on or is taking you longer than a minute or so, skip straight away and come back to it later. Be careful not to stuff up your bubbles though, make sure you put a big asterisk on any questions you skip (on MC and the paper). And make sure your colouring in the right bubble when you fill them in lol.
Ok mum.

leehuan

HSC
When you're completely stressed about physics.... I need that band 6......!!!

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Hectic why did you change your sig quote :O
I feel that quoting such a famous figure gives me authority to pass quality HSC advice. While I'm still fly like an airplane and hot like a toaster, quotes by albert einstein just give me that next level academic edge

Flop21

HSC
i need band 6 for business + IT

anyone know the raw mark for B6 in business???

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Question. Is it possible to become really good at maths with enough practice? Or if you've been average for the past 6 years of your school life would you stay average...

Flop21

HSC
Question. Is it possible to become really good at maths with enough practice? Or if you've been average for the past 6 years of your school life would you stay average...
Yes. Those that are good are the ones doing math every day and past papers every day. People who are 'good' at math aren't just magically good. Math is a language and you can't do it without knowing the language (study and practice).

So I would definitely say so. Maybe someone good at math could chip in here (because year 11 and 12 maths have not been great for me lol).

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
When you're completely stressed about physics.... I need that band 6......!!!
Dude chill

You're gonna get it - Just study consistently until the exam and jump onto the marathon thread if you need help with anything

I have faith in you :)

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I hear stories of people with ATAR estimates of 89 and by the end of the HSC they get 98

Anything is possible

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
is the b5 cutoff for physics around 65?
Not sure you should probably check the database

But as my HSC supervisors have said: "We hope that you get what you deserve, not what you want" (i.e. Don't expect good marks unless you put in the hard work)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)