2019 CSSA TRIALS ADV. MATH MARK? (1 Viewer)

Iceydice12

HSC
Hey guys could you tell me what mark you got in your CSSA mathemtics trials? (specifically advanced).
I just want to know what the average performance was like to see if I'm doing good or not or the test was too easy. It would be nice if you could also say the average in your class, what the highest mark was, what YOUR mark was, etc. Thankyou!
(PS I got 98)

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
I graduated a few years back but when I did CSSA I got 99 in the exam. You are near the top you should be able to get at least a 95 HSC mark overall if you keep going like that in the external

Iceydice12

HSC
I graduated a few years back but when I did CSSA I got 99 in the exam. You are near the top you should be able to get at least a 95 HSC mark overall if you keep going like that in the external
Thanks for responding!

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Forgot to include what I got in HSC just so you have a reference of what you can get in HSC, I got 98 HSC mark after getting 99 CSSA

HSC
Hey guys could you tell me what mark you got in your CSSA mathemtics trials? (specifically advanced).
I just want to know what the average performance was like to see if I'm doing good or not or the test was too easy. It would be nice if you could also say the average in your class, what the highest mark was, what YOUR mark was, etc. Thankyou!
(PS I got 98)
highest was 99 i got 56

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)