2020-HSC chat (1 Viewer)

Harshy3703

HSC
Hey I am graduating in 2020 with an ATAR.
I need an atar of 90.
Can anyone who got an atar of 90 or closer please tell me what percentages they got in their exams. If u roughly know
Thankyou
It will help a lot. :)

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Ranks not percentages...

In terms of finals... rank controls ur assessment mark, ur scaled score in externals control ur examination mark avg of them is ur hsc mark.

So mid-high b5 in "difficult" subjects should get u at least 90

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Look out for each other and wash hands and wear masks if possible.

Harshy3703

HSC
chng.it/M5zq9d7Wsj
hi
can everyone please sign this petition it will only take u a minute.
it will be really helpful
to just push back external exams by a little this year bcos of covid 19

popjin

HSC
hi
can everyone please sign this petition it will only take u a minute.
it will be really helpful
to just push back external exams by a little this year bcos of covid 19
Externals have already been pushed back a week due to Covid, highly doubt NESA will push it back any further

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
Can someone explain when school actually finishes? I'm so confused, I have trials now, after trials I go to school like normal for a few weeks and we have 2 week holidays, after that do we go back to school or does HSC start and how much time is there of no school before HSC exams?

throwaway2318

HSC
My school organised an extra week of schooling for us Year 12s in Term 4 Week 1 bc of the exams being pushed back by one week. May be online, or may be face to face, but we find out later..

jojosiwa123

HSC
Can someone explain when school actually finishes? I'm so confused, I have trials now, after trials I go to school like normal for a few weeks and we have 2 week holidays, after that do we go back to school or does HSC start and how much time is there of no school before HSC exams?
we get basically STUVAC? I think it's called?? like maybe a week or 2 onto of our holidays to study. and after trials we still go back to school cus not every subject is done with its content and ofc we have graduation week etc etc.

nds6425

HSC
which schools usually have typically "harder" trial examination papers for chem or phys for instance?

c8

HSC
which schools usually have typically "harder" trial examination papers for chem or phys for instance?
usually the top 20 type schools have harder exams but normally it differs between each year. luckily most of thes eexams (typically from old syllabus tho) have their past papers online and aren't too hard to find

Pametan

HSC
Hi everyone. This is a little bit out of discussion but I am currently in the process of choosing subjects for my HSC. I have decided on what I want to choose but I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on subjects I should change or ones I should pick up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)