3U students - how did u go? (1 Viewer)

HSC
so wat did everyone think?

onli 3u students please....

HSC
Before the exam i thought that as long as I didnt rush I could get between 105-115...after the exam..I have no idea.

Overall it was OK...I think i panicked a bit which meant that I took longer on 1-8 than i usually do.

Q 9 and 10 were very challenging. I could get some of it out..but left out more than i wanted to...

Oh well...

LostAuzzie

HSC
I thought it was more difficult than previous years:
Overall Im hoping for a raw mark of over 100, hopefully closer to 110-115
I didnt get time to check my answers or finish Q10 Which I have been able to do in the past.
Oh well hopefully 3U Maths will be similar to past years in difficulty.

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
screwed.

i hate maths

can't believe i do 3 units of it >_<

jessied

HSC
crap.

Thought that it was one of the hardest 2unit paper in the past 18 years (done 1986-2004). The first part of question 10 was do-able, the 2nd part was bullshit. The question's in general were just hard.

Absolutely dreading 3unit now. *cries*

jers

HSC
i thought it was kinda hard for 2U maths. most of it was ok - not too bad-, but Q's 9 and 10 (especially 10!!!!!) was hard. i actually felt pretty bad not being able to do Q10 when i do extension. hopefully it'll be scaled up a bit.
oh well, it's over now. time to study for ext1 (and then chem, and the phys. ughhhh....... why did i pick hard subjects?)

quilly

im very shitted off about that!
normally i look to 110 and over, i looked at what i did do and saw that i only did 93 marks of work!
on the flip side im pretty happy with wak i did but its still only a little over 75%.
basically not good.
at this rate ill be looking at 50% in ext 1 (i am hopin for 70%+)

EY

HSC
Yeh, it sucked, didnt like it at all.... and that was only 2U... wait till after 3U.... oh dear...

IcyTommo

HSC
N/A
yeah i do 3 unit maths

and this test was very hard, i ran out of time only got one question done on question 10, didnt attempt the rest but overall i think i will get 70+% but thats pretty bad considering... im a 3 unit student ohwell its over now :(

kyu_chan

HSC
EY said:
Yeh, it sucked, didnt like it at all.... and that was only 2U... wait till after 3U.... oh dear...
exactly how i'm feeling >_<

kaodorite

kyu_chan said:
screwed.

i hate maths

can't believe i do 3 units of it >_<
hahaha...I know

I totallt failed that one...I don't want to even start thinking about the 3-unit if it'g going to be anything like the 2U test.
:(

eddie4eva

Why did I choose 3Unit when I can't even do 2UNIT. Hard Test + Stupid mistakes... Yeah I'm screwed...

Kazness

HSC
Usually I get about 1/2 hr at the end to look over the paper but after the first 7 qestions, I felt rushed and a lot like it was the 3U exam. Which is not what I was hoping for. I'm guessing I'll get marks for the working even if i didn't get the answer out/correct, adding to over 100. Hopefully. Hmm. Worried about 3U now... =(

But on a good note, the Dux of our year (and a really really really smart girl over all) thought that it was terrible, so this makes me feel good.

OH AND WHY DIDN'T X AND Y JUST MEET AT A PARTICULAR TIME - SAY 12.30?!

PS
Trials were a whole bunch easier than this exam.

kyu_chan

HSC
*wishing the 3U exam would be better*

*is in denial*

mcs

HSC
Um yeh Im not looking forward to 3u- first 7 questions no problems q8 stuffed 1 bit up which I look at now and go damn that was really quite easy and then 9 and 10 well I got bits and pieces of them out!- hoping for a raw mark of about 100 I guess but meh Im not looking forward to Thursday!

rachey_poo

HSC
well im a 3unit student, and i did 2unit last year, and was going to do 4unit, but dropped it instead and just re-did 2unit (got 87 last year, placed 8/56 in the year above me)..and this year im 1st (by a fairly large gap too i think), so im hoping to do better.....i felt much better coming out of this exam than last year's.....got all of questions 1-9 out...and all of 10a, and 10b(i), but thats all....10b was an absolute bitch!...but i know i screwed up on at least 5 marks in q's1-9....definitely still aiming for an aligned mark of 93+.......
but hmm....3unit will be interesting, if 2unit was anything to go off....
chookas to all

kyu_chan

HSC
eddie4eva said:
Why did I choose 3Unit when I can't even do 2UNIT. Hard Test + Stupid mistakes... Yeah I'm screwed...
Tis shameful for me to even call myself a 3U student after this test >.<

p.s. Kazness... I reckon!! Maths don't solve anything, they only create more problems >_<;;;

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
Twas horrible! :(
But i guess if everyone does bad, it gets scaled up?

Study Slug

HSC
1-8 were pretty good, but 9-10 were bitches, even for a 3U paper. Still reckon my final overall mark can be about 94, which will make me happy...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)