4 unit maths terms...joking :) (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Re: maths jokes

Wow, you are so 1/cos(c).

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Crikket said:
last friday, our school went to a 4 unit maths seminar run by mark Arnold, THE writer of our beloved :)S) 4 unit textbook. it got pretty boring (sorry mr ARNOLD) so we wrote down some mathematical terms instead. don't take it too seriously, have a read and get on with maths homework, ok?
mark arnold is my maths teacher

and he didnt write the 4U maths cambridge book his mother did and she is the maths coordinator at our school

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Q: What is the physicist's definition of a vector space?
A: A set V satisfying the axiom that for any x in V, x has a little arrow drawn over it

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
kaz1 said:
mark arnold is my maths teacher

and he didnt write the 4U maths cambridge book his mother did and she is the maths coordinator at our school
a) You're responding to a post made 4 years ago by a user who last visited 1 year ago.
b) They both have author rights on the book.

:)

conics2008

HSC
SIN(X) / N = SI(X) = 6

okk this is the best i can come up with....

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Theorem. A cat has nine tails.
Proof. No cat has eight tails. Since one cat has one more tail than no cat, it must have nine tails.

Pretty funny joke.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Theorem. A cat has nine tails.
Proof. No cat has eight tails. Since one cat has one more tail than no cat, it must have nine tails.

Pretty funny joke.
Nice pun:)

Sandchairs

Shoopin Da Woop
HSC
All the functions got together for a party.. there was plus sign, minus, x, y...ect it was a big party.
the party goes on and log and A notice e isnt geting involved
log says to A "whats wrong with e?"
A says" i dunno ill go ask"
A goes over to e and says "why arent you geting involved in the party?"
e says "id intergrate but it wouldnt change anything"

hows that for a bad pun^^^:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Sandchairs said:
All the functions got together for a party.. there was plus sign, minus, x, y...ect it was a big party.
the party goes on and log and A notice e isnt geting involved
log says to A "whats wrong with e?"
A says" i dunno ill go ask"
A goes over to e and says "why arent you geting involved in the party?"
e says "id intergrate but it wouldnt change anything"

hows that for a bad pun^^^:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Win.

bucca.sam

HSC
You and me baby have an inverse relationship.

When I go up.

You go down.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
gamecw said:
<TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:40:39 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>im one over cosC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:40:45 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>????</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:40:49 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>im?</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:40:53 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>one?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:07 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>you got 1/cosC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:22 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>I AM 1/cosC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:33 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>what the hell is that??</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:50 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>????????</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:54 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>I AM???</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:41:56 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>whats 1/cosC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:42:50 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>secC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:34 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>god...</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:41 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>that is so lame..........</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:43 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>are you serious?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:50 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>this is coming from my bf???</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:51 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>omg...</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:43:54 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>*faints*</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:44:27 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>THAT WAS SO GAY</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=BodyTable style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed; FONT-SIZE: 67%; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-FAMILY: MS Shell Dlg 2; TEXT-ALIGN: left" cellSpacing=0><TBODY style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e0edff"><TD>17/10/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>1:44:39 PM</TD><TD></TD><TD>bubblez</TD><TD></TD><TD>gamecw@msn.com</TD><TD></TD><TD>i seriously cant believe u said that</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>:mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :burn:
lol nice one thats hilarious

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: 4 unit maths terms...joking :)

conics2008 said:
SIN(X) / N = SI(X) = 6

okk this is the best i can come up with....
The Si function is used in signal processing and by surveyors for GPS.

Si(x) = ∫x f(t) dt
where f(t) = sin t / t if t doesn't equal 0
and f(t) = 1 if t = 0

Si has a stationary point at π but you can classify this stationary point if you want.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
i says to π:
Oh be rational!

π replies to i:
Get real!

A lame one from the statistics department:

"What do you think of fitting this curve to explain this trend?"
"It's smooth and trendy!!!"

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)