99.80 UNSW Medical Student - Bio, Chem Phys Tutoring $35/hr (1 Viewer)

ka-chan

HSC
N/A
Hi!

I graduated in 2010 with an ATAR of 99.80, and was an all rounder (i.e. 90+ for English Advanced, 4U Maths, 3U Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biology). This year I will be studying Medicine at UNSW.

I have been tutoring since the HSC exams have finished (about 3 months) so I have experience in teaching and explaining ideas in a easy-to-understand format.

As stated in the title, I will only be tutoring for Biology, Chemistry and Physics (only for Yr 12), and I'm able to hold lessons at UNSW library.

The cost for each lesson will be $35/hr however I often go over time and provide over 50 past papers for each subject.

Please PM if interested! :spin:

Last edited:

ka-chan

HSC
N/A
For those interested in maths tutoring - I can also do 2U and 3U maths tutoring (for 3U I received 96), however I'm a little hesitant to do 4U, but still PM if interested.

Also, I can only tutor at libraries (i.e. I cannot come to your house!).

mirakon

nigga
HSC
excuse me but i don't see how you doing medicine is relevant to your tutoring skills. ......

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
excuse me but i don't see how you doing medicine is relevant to your tutoring skills. ......
It's relevant because you now know that she/he passed the interview, aced the UMAT and got a high ATAR (all rounder). The important part is the interview - you can deduce that she/he can communicate fairly well, and isn't a social retard.

ka-chan

HSC
N/A
It's relevant because you now know that she/he passed the interview, aced the UMAT and got a high ATAR (all rounder). The important part is the interview - you can deduce that she/he can communicate fairly well, and isn't a social retard.
Thanks!.. and if anyone wants evidence of my marks/ATAR, I'm happy to provide them on the first lesson :)

ka-chan

HSC
N/A
Ehhh.. how does what I look like have anything to do with tutoring?

russian2010

HSC
When are you free to tutor Chemistry? I go to school around the corner from UNSW

blackops23

HSC
holllly FUAAAARRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKK, you did 12 UNITS and got 90+ for all 6 subjects, LIKE WTF, I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE 12 UNITS.....

yiyi1991

HSC
N/A
halo , r u still accepting student ..which area of library do u perfer ?

ka-chan

HSC
N/A
Yes, I am still accepting students. I can only tutor at UNSW library.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)