A current long lasting PC game (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
That game is atrocious. It would've been good if the developers didn't rush it through production.

Still, I'm only talking about the Xbox 360 version. Not the PC one.
heard about hte bad reviews for the Xbox version. Got the PC version offm y friend and it wasn't too bad. Could've been better, but wasn't too bad.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I also have 6 HoN beta keys if anyone's interested.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Rise of Nations is a brilliant RTS, of course the story line is pretty much World History XD. Anything from the Total War series is brilliant so there are a couple for you.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Currently playing Supreme Commander demo. Really good- am planning to buy it as soon as I find it. Not the new 2nd one though.

Rage_Quitter

HSC
Depends on your style.

Online: Bad Company 2 or CoD4:Modern Warfare (I seriously dislike MW2, Sorry)
Campaign: Sorry, no can do. I'm moreover the online side cause it allows interaction with the other players. And it presents a reality challenge, instead of configured setting of AIs shooting at you.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Age of Empires 2. The online community (Gameranger) is massive still even though it's about 10 years old now. Halo's pretty strong too. I know, these are like retro games now.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Den den, den, den den den

Also dead space is good, Um.... doesn't last long though DS.... I would go BC2 for longevity or wait it out for Battlefield 3 4Q2010 Den den, den, den den den

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)