• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Acfi2080... (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haha, this test is not looking too good for me. My lack of work during the semester is coming back to haunt me about now. I am three weeks behind in this subject (but since the last weeks content isn't covered I am really only two weeks behind). That would be manageable if I didn't have my ECON2520: Introduction to International Trade and Finance exam on Tuesday which I am over 100 pages behind in:(.

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
Haha, this test is not looking too good for me. My lack of work during the semester is coming back to haunt me about now. I am three weeks behind in this subject (but since the last weeks content isn't covered I am really only two weeks behind). That would be manageable if I didn't have my ECON2520: Introduction to International Trade and Finance exam on Tuesday which I am over 100 pages behind in:(.
Shit heheeh :)

I throught you were dropping your 'trade, banking and finance' major?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah it is not looking good at all. I am thinking about not sitting the ACFI2080 test since it doesn't count if you go better in the final exam and just concentrating on my ECON2520 test. The problem is that it will put a lot of pressure on me for the final exam and if it is really hard it doesn't give me much chance of going well in the subject. However, if I do study for both exams next week I am going to end up just doing alright in both of them:(.

I am going to drop my Economics major but I am still finishing the subjects I enrolled in this semester because by the time I decided to drop the major it was too late to enrol in other subjects and I don't want to be at University for longer than the required three years:p.

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
Yeah it is not looking good at all. I am thinking about not sitting the ACFI2080 test since it doesn't count if you go better in the final exam and just concentrating on my ECON2520 test. The problem is that it will put a lot of pressure on me for the final exam and if it is really hard it doesn't give me much chance of going well in the subject. However, if I do study for both exams next week I am going to end up just doing alright in both of them:(.

I am going to drop my Economics major but I am still finishing the subjects I enrolled in this semester because by the time I decided to drop the major it was too late to enrol in other subjects and I don't want to be at University for longer than the required three years:p.
Shit, havent you been doing your readings :) I learnt my lesson from last semester

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haha, not really, I just can't be bothered anymore. I didn't really do them last semester ether:rolleyes:.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Oh, that didn't go very well at all:mad:. I don't deserve to go well though, I spent all my time trying to catch up on ECON2520 because that exam is compulsory:(.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
em_516 said:
:( i'm sure you did fine though

i had my macro test today..not.cool.
yeah i heard today that the macro exam is a shocker

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
em_516 said:
:( i'm sure you did fine though
I am pretty sure I went bad. I am expecting about 20/30:(. The good thing though is that as long as I go well in the final exam this mark won't count:).

em_516 said:
i had my macro test today..not.cool.
Don't worry about Macroeconomics I, heaps of people have trouble with it. I remember for the second semester last year one of the class tests had an average of 20% or something:eek:.

How did your homework questions go:)?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
SoCal said:
I am pretty sure I went bad. I am expecting about 20/30:(. The good thing though is that as long as I go well in the final exam this mark won't count:).

Don't worry about Macroeconomics I, heaps of people have trouble with it. I remember for the second semester last year one of the class tests had an average of 20% or something:eek:.

20%?!!! ahhh! well, i think i did better than that..but it's at the stage where i'm praying for a pass :S ..next time, it would be nice if he put a fucking clock in the room!!

as for the tute answers, i can't remember now..i think either i got full marks, or i haven't got it back yet lol..thanks again :)

Craig said:
yeah i heard today that the macro exam is a shocker
oh good, so it wasn't just me that found that! yours is tomorrow yeh? good luck!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
em_516 said:
20%?!!! ahhh! well, i think i did better than that..but it's at the stage where i'm praying for a pass :S ..next time, it would be nice if he put a fucking clock in the room!!
Even with a clock it is hard to finish an Economics exam:rolleyes:.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh i reckon, there's almost NO time to think! i don't think it's possible to finish a test, even if you know all the answers.............or maybe it is and i just suck haha

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
em_516 said:
oh good, so it wasn't just me that found that! yours is tomorrow yeh? good luck!
That exam was pretty crazy; however I was expecting much worse. I can't believe they made us draw the circular flow of income model. No one in my tutorial actually finished the paper. I ran out of time so I left about half of the final page unanswered. The time limit was crazy. Heres hoping for 70%, but that will depend on how I went in mc

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
em_516 said:
yeh i reckon, there's almost NO time to think! i don't think it's possible to finish a test, even if you know all the answers.............or maybe it is and i just suck haha
Yeah, I learnt the hard way in some of the first exams. Now I just go as fast as I can. If I don't know the answer straight away I move on. I don't know why they allow so little time though:(.

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:

20% that kinda reflects on the lectuer :) Is it still the South African lady?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
20% that kinda reflects on the lectuer :) Is it still the South African lady?
I think it was Darren but I'm not sure:).

baker182 said:
No. i was going to do it before I looked at the topics it was covering :)
Yeah, fair enough:).

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
I think it was Darren but I'm not sure:).

Yeah, fair enough:).
The topics are also in another ECON 3year subject, which I'am doing next year :)
Also accounting/finance subjects have more hot chicks than economics subjects

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)